Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536

    10% discount for jim's plates

    For the holidays there will be a 10% discount on all modded plates and turn key plates purchased on the forums online store. Happy Holidays. Thank you, Jim
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...index&cPath=78


  2. #2
    Bob 1tommygunner1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    6,378
    +1
    981
    You the man, Jim!!! Thank you! And a Happy BIRD DAY to you!

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    You the man, Jim!!! Thank you! And a Happy BIRD DAY to you!
    Thank you very much Tommy.

  5. #4
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,136
    +1
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    You the man, Jim!!! Thank you! And a Happy BIRD DAY to you!
    Thank you very much Tommy.

    I was confused, I thought you said birthday...
    Hmm, damn, to mod my VX plate or not... That is the question....

  6. #5
    big john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,395
    +1
    598
    i'll let you try mine when my farthing shows....... if that ever happens

  7. #6
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    ttt

  8. #7
    KostaSHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    170
    damn! thats a great deal for the performance you get! bump for jim!
    PS mine is still going strong!

  9. #8
    FZS Monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Eastern Long Island, NY
    Posts
    588
    +1
    37

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by KostaSHO View Post
    damn! thats a great deal for the performance you get! bump for jim!
    PS mine is still going strong!
    +1

    Mine has given me excellent performance since day one. Great Job!

  10. #9
    bullett55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    509
    +1
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    For the holidays there will be a 10% discount on all modded plates and turn key plates purchased on the forums online store. Happy Holidays. Thank you, Jim
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...index&cPath=78
    'Do-over' please...

  11. #10
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by bullett55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    For the holidays there will be a 10% discount on all modded plates and turn key plates purchased on the forums online store. Happy Holidays. Thank you, Jim
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...index&cPath=78
    'Do-over' please...
    every year i do it will start Dec 1 to Jan 1


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 10 % discount on Jim's plate's from the online store
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:45 PM
  2. 10 % discount on Jim's plate's from the online store
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 12:07 PM
  3. 10% discount for jim's plates
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 10:33 PM
  4. 10% discount for jim's plates
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:16 PM
  5. 10% discount for jim's plates
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2012, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •