Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar

We need a Mudbug type event up north damnit!!

Anyone up north know of any good areas for a summer event like the mudbug? I live in Maryland and i think Ocean City MD or somewhere in Delaware or NC are great places but researching the availability of resonably priced hotels and boat ramps is difficult and i haven't gone into it very deep. I have nothing against the original Mudbug event and would die to go but with my work schedule i can never get away nor can afford to drive 24 hours with my ski. I'm also looking at locations for their diversity of riding environments. Thats why i like Ocean City for it's ocean, bay, back bay and scenic riding opportunities. Anyone feeling the same way please speak up!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    there was a jetski shootout in jersey couple weeks ago. fast skis and big turnout from what i hear...

looking at the interactive map we have on the site of where everyone is from... i was thinkin we should organize something in the virginia beach area? or north carolina?

it's kinda middle ground for people in the middle states, northeast, south, etc... i think we could get sometin huge there.... further north the better but i'd go pretty far south if i had to, haha. Louisiana is a HIKE tho for me from NY

I would attend any event in OC, MD. I would def drive to Virginia Beach, or NC. I can handle that drive. Lets do it!!

We need something on the west coast, besides WF

OC, MD sounds great to me......i will be there all summer just like last summer.......theres a free boat ramp for us to use just before going over the bridge on route 50 and that would take you either straight to the ocean and right and left are the bay!

Hey Blast,
    That free boat ramp....Is there parking for trailers??? I usually use the ramp next to our place on 53rd or the one near 80th st. The one on 80th is $10 out and in, and parking a few streets up...

There's a place down there where you can keep trailers for like $12 a week i belive. I'm going to start researching Ocean city and delaware. Does anyone want to take another venue and start looking up hotels and accomodations? We need to set a date to shoot for as hotels may vary by the month. Also try and find on the water activities and riding areas close by. We can do this. Don't forget if you call a hotel mention that we would be bringing groups of people for a possible discount. I'm dead serious about this.

Josh,

You looking for this to be part of the " Bmore to OC " trip? Or something seperate? I up for them both.. No matter what.

I will do some research myself. I work at home, but have been pretty busy lately.

We need one in California area Maybe at Lake Silver wood.[/url]

Probably seperate. I want to have a vehicle down there and i'll probably schedule my yearly week long ocean dip around whatever we come up with.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information