Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    378
    +1
    11

    Farthing FZR / VXR Ride Plate WAITING...WAITING...WAITING

    Does anyone know if the Farthing ride plate is available again or have they stopped producing it?


  2. #2
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650
    I dont know...............are people going to keep starting new threads when there is one already running?

  3. #3
    husadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia,NSW
    Posts
    75
    +1
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
    I dont know...............are people going to keep starting new threads when there is one already running?
    Who fucking cares if a new thread is started.There are some real rude people around.Its only a question get over it.Anyone can ask what questions they like


  4. #4
    big john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,395
    +1
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by husadan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
    I dont know...............are people going to keep starting new threads when there is one already running?
    Who fucking cares if a new thread is started.There are some real rude people around.Its only a question get over it.Anyone can ask what questions they like
    read the thread dick !!! http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=179895

    and your answer is they had more fucking problems with the machine shop, so no, no farthing ride plate yet

  5. #5
    Gomer Pyle starter99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    642
    +1
    54
    +1000

  6. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Seems like a legitimate question, that I was hoping to have answered here. I am trying to find the best plate for my friend's FZS. I just wasted a good portion of my morning reading through the 400 some posts in the other thread to find that they are still not being shipped due to manufacturing issues. Don't kill a guy for asking a simple question.

  7. +1 by:


  8. #7
    @JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Minnesota
    Posts
    1,861
    +1
    994

    Re: Farthing FZR / VXR Ride Plate WAITING...WAITING...WAITING

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Seems like a legitimate question, that I was hoping to have answered here. I am trying to find the best plate for my friend's FZS. I just wasted a good portion of my morning reading through the 400 some posts in the other thread to find that they are still not being shipped due to manufacturing issues. Don't kill a guy for asking a simple question.
    Really? Why wouldn't you just look at the last page/post in that thread for the latest information?

  9. #8
    Gomer Pyle starter99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    642
    +1
    54
    +100000000000000000

  10. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Seems like a legitimate question, that I was hoping to have answered here. I am trying to find the best plate for my friend's FZS. I just wasted a good portion of my morning reading through the 400 some posts in the other thread to find that they are still not being shipped due to manufacturing issues. Don't kill a guy for asking a simple question.
    Really? Why wouldn't you just look at the last page/post in that thread for the latest information?

    To get the whole story, you need to dig through it. Come on....Are you guys over on the Yamaha side really that big of A holes that you flame a guy for asking a simple question??????? Someone asking if they are available yet is not a big deal. Its a simple question with a simple answer. Or at the least you could direct him to the thread without the insults.

  11. #10
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    I dont care how many different threads get started. I just want the dam plate!

  12. +1 by:


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts WTB: FZR Farthing or Worx Ride plate
    By Jmfmk3 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:16 AM
  2. WORX FZR/FZS Ride Plate For Sale.
    By Ricky Bobby in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 02:19 PM
  3. FS R&D FZR/FZS Ride Plate
    By Carlos Thomas in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 12:20 AM
  4. Couple Questions on FZR/FZS Ride Plates, Sponsons, and Air Intakes
    By ercBOOSTED in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 07:47 AM
  5. fzr- fzs ride plate
    By JIM'S PERFORMANCE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •