Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Rxpx 300rs ???

  1. #1
    Raul Fosca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lima, Peru.
    Posts
    50
    +1
    4

    Rxpx 300rs ???

    Hi guys, I friend posted on my facebook page the following picture. I am sure its not fools day, but is the pic real? I have found no info about a new 2013 RXPX 300 RS. Apparently they are available in Sydney for Christmas. Now (if real) I am wondering on how to get my hands on one of those beasts!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rxpx300rs.jpg 
Views:	1270 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	287833  


  2. #2
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Fosca View Post
    Hi guys, I friend posted on my facebook page the following picture. I am sure its not fools day, but is the pic real? I have found no info about a new 2013 RXPX 300 RS. Apparently they are available in Sydney for Christmas. Now (if real) I am wondering on how to get my hands on one of those beasts!!!
    Read the comments, its not a factory ski but a ski that has had some factory parts added to get it to 300hp what that includes I have no idea... 12month warrenty associated with sydney seadoo by the looks.

    R88

  3. #3
    lazsrxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    460
    +1
    3
    I heard from a good source that the 2013 RXP and RXT X's are staying the same just the colors will change,
    Now for 2014 its a diferent story

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by lazsrxp View Post
    I heard from a good source that the 2013 RXP and RXT X's are staying the same just the colors will change,
    Now for 2014 its a diferent story
    for 2013 we don't have news only colors, for 2014 for me rotax use 1600cc.

  5. #5

    Rxpx 300rs ???

    Yes james masterton from sydney seadoo in aus

  6. #6
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Where are you reading comments?



    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Fosca View Post
    Hi guys, I friend posted on my facebook page the following picture. I am sure its not fools day, but is the pic real? I have found no info about a new 2013 RXPX 300 RS. Apparently they are available in Sydney for Christmas. Now (if real) I am wondering on how to get my hands on one of those beasts!!!
    Read the comments, its not a factory ski but a ski that has had some factory parts added to get it to 300hp what that includes I have no idea... 12month warrenty associated with sydney seadoo by the looks.

    R88

  7. #7
    A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
    Posts
    2,693
    +1
    40
    On Facebook......

    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Where are you reading comments?



    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Fosca View Post
    Hi guys, I friend posted on my facebook page the following picture. I am sure its not fools day, but is the pic real? I have found no info about a new 2013 RXPX 300 RS. Apparently they are available in Sydney for Christmas. Now (if real) I am wondering on how to get my hands on one of those beasts!!!
    Read the comments, its not a factory ski but a ski that has had some factory parts added to get it to 300hp what that includes I have no idea... 12month warrenty associated with sydney seadoo by the looks.

    R88

  8. #8
    SLASHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia, Perth WA
    Posts
    3,263
    +1
    474
    I Had a chance to see one of these in the flesh on the weekend ...

    Yep its a James built machine and sold new with some up grades and cosmetic upgrades on motor with new ski warranty ..

    He is also going to do a RXTX 300 RS ..


    He raced it at one of our events and kicked ass ...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2007-2017 RXP/RXPX Thread of the Year
    By REID2168 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9425
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 03:51 PM
  2. FS - Parts 2007/2013 RXP & RXPX Parts...THREAD OF THE YEAR!
    By REID2168 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 376
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 11:41 AM
  3. rxpx addiction
    By ctriverguy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 02:42 PM
  4. rxp vs rxpx pros and cons.
    By jamiej in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 02:07 PM
  5. 2008 rxpx last year for rxp hull?
    By superstock1986 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 08:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •