Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

ProHydro-X 2013 Schedule.

I will update you guys as I get the dates and locations set.

Tavares FL June 8-9
    There has never been a watercraft event like Bike Week...2013 will be different!! Tavares, Florida, near Orlando, will host this inaugural fiesta, June 1 - 9, Beginning with round 2 of the US HydroDrag Nationals and finishing with a Pro Hydro-X Tour stop! There will be many PWC related festivities during the week as well, including Poker Runs, Scavenger Hunts and a swap meet! Game on! More info to come!

Next will be.......

Macon July 13-14..

Stay tuned more dates and locations coming soon. Should be adding 6 more soon.

+1
    Northeast Mikey, at least consider what I mentioned on FB...Kingston NY has regional 8 watercross racing...big turnout...can the they handle drag racing/radar runs?..hmmm..What is the best interest of the Pro Hydro Tour?...it will create jet ski drag racing exposure on a national level..

Where ever you decide, good luck my friend..will be following all the racing...

+1
    Kingston would not be a good place for the drags for two reasons. 1) It on the shore of a wide section of the Hudson with no protection water can be calm or 3-5' chop. 2) It is tidal and you would have to constantly move the launch pad and course as the tide changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Northeast Mikey, at least consider what I mentioned on FB...Kingston NY has regional 8 watercross racing...big turnout...can the they handle drag racing/radar runs?..hmmm..What is the best interest of the Pro Hydro Tour?...it will create jet ski drag racing exposure on a national level..

+1
    So Tavares week is round 2 of the drags where and when is round 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Rampage View Post

Tavares FL June 8-9
    There has never been a watercraft event like Bike Week...2013 will be different!! Tavares, Florida, near Orlando, will host this inaugural fiesta, June 1 - 9, Beginning with round 2 of the US HydroDrag Nationals and finishing with a Pro Hydro-X Tour stop! There will be many PWC related festivities during the week as well, including Poker Runs, Scavenger Hunts and a swap meet! Game on! More info to come!

Next will be.......

Macon July 13-14..

Not sure on Mikes drag stuff. I will post that up when I hear of any news. We just happen to have one or our tour stops the weekend after Mikeys Drags, so we decided to turn it into a whole week of Jetski stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    So Tavares week is round 2 of the drags where and when is round 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Rampage View Post

Tavares FL June 8-9

Next will be.......

Macon July 13-14..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Kingston would not be a good place for the drags for two reasons. 1) It on the shore of a wide section of the Hudson with no protection water can be calm or 3-5' chop. 2) It is tidal and you would have to constantly move the launch pad and course as the tide changes.

The reason that's was my first choice BD is that the town and or county they are familiar with pwc racing,have approved the event with proper permits proper sanctioning, have hotel accommodations and have had a good turn out...might be a better body of water for racing somewhere out there but would that town approve such an event ?..the cost?...etc...
    There was some talk a few yrs back from a friend who a franchiser for Snap On..they were interested as a sponsor in possibly holding a Hydrodrag event at the famous Raceway Park in Englishtown N.J...If anyones been there ,they have a lake inside..looks just a little to short for Radar Runs...don't believe the talks went anywhere....

Looks like a good event.

+1
    sweet that's why I am building my ski to race awesome

+1
    where and when is round 1 hydrodrags?????????????

NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    +1
    There was some talk a few yrs back from a friend who a franchiser for Snap On..they were interested as a sponsor in possibly holding a Hydrodrag event at the famous Raceway Park in Englishtown N.J...If anyones been there ,they have a lake inside..looks just a little to short for Radar Runs...don't believe the talks went anywhere....
    I would not feel comfortable making speed runs there and I don't even run 75. I've swam in that water for Tough Mudder and it's pretty goddam dirty, with some random shit at the bottom. I'd love to have a local hydrodrag, but that isn't a good location for it.

When would you have it that wouldn't interfere with the regular drag racing schedule, either? It'd cost a fortune to rent out that place to make it more worthwhile to open it to HydroDrags vs. strip racing I would think.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information