Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mid-Atlantic Convoy to Mudbug

I've seen some chatter about a convoy from the Mid-Atlantic region so I thought I'd start a thread to help with organizing things for those who want to hook up. I'm in Richmond, but hooking up on I-81 somewhere would be great.

I also have a 4 place Triton trailer and right now have myself and potentially one other rider and ski with me. I'd really like to fill my ride and my trailer up for more fun and some cost savings too. I'm easy on schedule and such but would prefer to hook up with people on the 6th (Wed), spend the night around Chattanooga, TN, then finish the trip down on the 7th. (2 star hotel on hotwire for $42 or 3 star for $49.) That would put us in at a decent time on Thursday so getting ready for Friday morning isn't too rushed. I'm game for driving all the way back on Sunday or splitting it up and being back on Monday. Either way is fine with me.

I'd also like to split a room with someone if I can find someone who can put up with me.

Can't wait for some feedback!

Anyone from the East Coast going to mudbug?

I plan on going .Last year we pulled out of Burlington, N.C. Wednesday morning and drove straight thru and arrived in Morgan City ,La. that night .We rode skis all day Thursday,Friday , and Saturday .Sunday morning we started home and I hope it goes the same way this year.

Jag, I'm heading out from NE nc going down 95 to 20 to atlanta. I went this way back in november and didn't have to deal with any mountains or traffic. I just havn't decided when I'm going. I may be heading down that way a couple weeks early. I'll have to think on it a bit.

I'd like to hook up with some people too.......that way i don't get lost.
    I could drive to I95 or I85 and hook up there or wherever is convienent.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    there's a bunch of us coming from further up north... so we can all meet along the way...

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...rtheast+mudbug

I'd probably IDEALLY like to get there wednesday night or thursday morning so i can tinker with the ski and dial it in to the the new water and air conditions.

I'm open to any route, as long as it gets us there fast!

I've taken Wed-Mon as vacation days at work so my timeframe is pretty open too. I like the idea of getting there in time to get on the water Thursday so skis can be ready for Friday. Just keep me in the loop, and if some of you want to share spots on my trailer and split gas expenses I'm all for that too.

I'm in for a wed morning leave date, possibly late tuesday night. If it was wed morning I would leave at around 2am. I know its 20 hours but I want to do it straight through. I'm debating on taking both skis or just mine and someone elses and heading down.

Jag,

I'm up for sharing a ride, (if you still have room) I'm in Roanoke Va so you would be coming right by on 81. Not sure if the wife wants to go this year or not...will be in touch

Just keep in touch...no one has committed yet so the rig is still open for friends and skis.

Quote Originally Posted by lawracing View Post
    Jag,

I'm up for sharing a ride, (if you still have room) I'm in Roanoke Va so you would be coming right by on 81. Not sure if the wife wants to go this year or not...will be in touch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information