Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Beware Home and Garden - Auburn, MA!

Story in a nutshell, I gave Jon Drewniak of Home and Garden $6000. to start a landscaping job at my house. He did about $500. in work, never came back and laughed when I asked for the rest of the money back. On top of that, he was a good friend at the time. So, this website was created -

www.bewarehomeandgarden.com

Plus, I received an e-mail for one of his neighbors. He pretty much did the same thing to her a few months ago. Pass this one if you can. Hopefully he won't have any other victims after this is over!

Thanks!

+1
    what a #uckin piece of crap

This happens way to often in the world of construction also. Whenever someone is to do work for you thats gona take a couple days or over a day never pay them untill the job is done and inspected if there gay about it give them half now half when finished. If there still gay about it tell them to phuck off and find someone else. Also having them sign a contract on what exactly is supose to be done can also prevent confusion and fights later on. You can never be to careful theres some easy measures that can be done to prevent big problems later.

Update -

It looks like my contractor "friend" will be in the paper again soon. A follow-up story will be done to show everyone what he did to his neighbor. I'll also be taking this to the next level. A press release is going to be done and put out on "the wire" soon. Hopefully so other media outlets pick up on this story pressure him enough to pay up!

I saw a copy of the rebuttal that was sumitted to the BBB for his neighbor's complaint. There is no way that he wrote it! He really wouldn't be able to word something like that so it tells me that his wife did it and is condoning what he does. Hum....

http://www.bewarehomeandgarden.com

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    I think its great you're takin action and getting a lot of publicity for it. Hope he feels like the POS that he is.

good luck getting return $$

+1
    No legal recourse?

My best friend's brother-in-law is an attorney. He sent the contractor a letter just after this all happened. It pretty much said to pay me or be sued. Of course he didn't pay. He was supposed to file this through the courts after that. I know that it can sometimes take awhile to get a court date but.... it's been 17 months. So I should either be getting a date soon or he didn't file then. Hopefully the daet will be coming soon.

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    You NEVER pay in advance for this type of work! 50% in advance 50% AFTER compleition. If you encounter someone that wants 100% in advance for a landscaping job RUN AWAY! DO NOT give them your money!

Dude if that was a good friend of yours I dont wanna meet your enemies!

I would have beatten the crap out of him and a bunch more I cannot mention here!

I think the things that are happening to him now and in the future are much better than that. Beating the crap out of someone only lasts for a few minutes. Other things can last a lifetime

His hometown paper did a follow-up story about his neighbor that he screwed. They used the picture that I have on the site so now everyone in town knows how much of an a**hole he is. Plus, another local paper ran the same story. It is now on the website -

http://www.bewarehomeandgarden.com/

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Dude you are the BOMB!....Definately not even $300 worth of stuff there!

Keep it going and keep us posted!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information