Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69

    2006 rxp vs 2008 rxp (215)????

    Can someone mention some of the major differences between this two skis if there is any??


    Thanks


  2. #2
    83.0 @ 8400 jhill19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teays Valley, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,800
    +1
    81
    electronics are greatly different.

  3. #3
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    electronics are greatly different.
    Ok, how about engine, supercharger, pump?

    Thanks

  4. #4
    83.0 @ 8400 jhill19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teays Valley, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,800
    +1
    81
    metal washers on the charger, motor has sensors to work with the newer electronics, pump is the same oh and newer style valves

  5. #5
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    metal washers on the charger, motor has sensors to work with the newer electronics, pump is the same oh and newer style valves
    How about the rideplate and grate?

  6. #6
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    Engine electrics (Sensors)are the same. The 06 has MPEM the 08 does not.

  7. #7
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    08 SC has metal washers and updated shaft along with updated oil spray bar. 06 has mpem and o8 doesnt so main harness and steering and steering harness is different . 06 has j-pipe exhaust and 08 has mid pipe set-up.
    Rideplate and grate are the same unless you go with px.
    Last edited by speedskixp; 12-04-2012 at 02:07 PM.

  8. #8
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Very good! Thanks bro.. Im getting one for a steal price $3500 only 80hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    08 SC has metal washers and updated shaft along with updated oil spray bar. 06 has mpem and o8 doesnt so main harness and steering harness is different . 06 has j-pipe exhaust and 08 has mid pipe set-up.
    Rideplate and grate are the same unless you go with px.

  9. #9
    83.0 @ 8400 jhill19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teays Valley, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,800
    +1
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Very good! Thanks bro.. Im getting one for a steal price $3500 only 80hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    08 SC has metal washers and updated shaft along with updated oil spray bar. 06 has mpem and o8 doesnt so main harness and steering harness is different . 06 has j-pipe exhaust and 08 has mid pipe set-up.
    Rideplate and grate are the same unless you go with px.
    Nice! Anything wrong with it?

  10. #10
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    It needs a new opas fin and some love!!


    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Very good! Thanks bro.. Im getting one for a steal price $3500 only 80hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    08 SC has metal washers and updated shaft along with updated oil spray bar. 06 has mpem and o8 doesnt so main harness and steering harness is different . 06 has j-pipe exhaust and 08 has mid pipe set-up.
    Rideplate and grate are the same unless you go with px.
    Nice! Anything wrong with it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB 2006 rxp 215 mpem
    By keith neff in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 05:30 PM
  2. WTB WTB 2006 RXP 215 SC Intercooler
    By bminchey in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 01:11 PM
  3. 2006 RXP 215 vs 2008 RXP 215
    By juan valdez in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
  4. FS 2006 RXP 215 Supercharged w/58 hours
    By Jlu in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 07:43 PM
  5. General maintenance for my 2006 RXP 215.
    By Summer in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 08:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •