Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

High Performance Intake Manifold/Intercooler Combination Unit

Hi all,

I am putting this unit up for sale as it has been sitting for over a year and I have come to the realization I am just not going to be able to use it right now. I planned on putting the design into production but I have been sidetracked and have too many other things going on. I will include the heat spacer that goes between the manifold and cylinder head to prevent heat soak to the manifold.

Price is $1,500 shipped within the US. International shipping is extra. This same design has been tested over 100 MPH. The actual unit I have for sale has 0 hours of use on it.

Please email me to get through to me quicker. I will answer PM's but it might take several more hours for me to get to it.

Thanks,

James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0092.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	288475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0006.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	288476  

+1
    I have had a ton of messages about this manifold but no one has stepped forward with the cash yet. Maybe this will add some incentive:

NEW PRICE $1200 + shipping anywhere in the world.

+1
    Hi James,
    Is there any disadvantage to having the intercooler and maniflod as one? Do the external remote units work better or simply more available and less expensive? Thank you.

Art

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by crazya View Post
    hi james,
    is there any disadvantage to having the intercooler and maniflod as one? Do the external remote units work better or simply more available and less expensive? Thank you.

Art

when you spring a leak in the intercooler which they eventually all do. You have a welded on intercooler. Would have like to see this to be a detachable core but it was already too late jason (piranha) already built it. Otherwise it is a great unit. I ran something similar to it(turbotech).

+1
    Art, you are correct that the remote units are simply more available and less expensive. This unit adds insane throttle response. If the core springs a leak you can cut the tanks off and weld a new core in. If you keep the water pressure in check, run a water strainer, and do all necessary maintenance for running in salt water, the cooler should not have durability issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    Hi James,
    Is there any disadvantage to having the intercooler and maniflod as one? Do the external remote units work better or simply more available and less expensive? Thank you.

Art

+1
    This is Jases IC that he also had for a long while I believe it was a Garret core or a copy he had done. I cant beleive it is still around. I guess you also got all of his older IC's? Man the Piranhas IC's were nice as I had one so no wonder you new IC is very good. Great deal. Someone buy this thing.
    I guess really the only draw back is if it springs a leak, but couldnt see it happen in fresh water if you take care of it. I bet it would last long.

+1
    How wide is the unit from flange to outer plenum? I have some clearance issues on the MSX and wondering if this would fit.

If I didn't have one of these I would of got it off u

Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    How wide is the unit from flange to outer plenum? I have some clearance issues on the MSX and wondering if this would fit.
    On a rxp it touches the side where the seat base gose on I had to trim my seat base as well ill take some photos later

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    This is Jases IC that he also had for a long while I believe it was a Garret core or a copy he had done. I cant beleive it is still around. I guess you also got all of his older IC's? Man the Piranhas IC's were nice as I had one so no wonder you new IC is very good. Great deal. Someone buy this thing.
    I guess really the only draw back is if it springs a leak, but couldnt see it happen in fresh water if you take care of it. I bet it would last long.

That pic is Jas turbo GPR ... Fast ass ski ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information