candoo pro home edition?

i am thinking of buying candoopro home edition, what can it do? if i decide to upgrade to unlimited version is it new hardware or just software upgrade? Also if i need to buy more licenses for home version is it a quick online update? or do i have to wait for them to send me something in the mail?

Hello Igor,

Here are the answers to your questions:

What can it do?

The Candoopro system does virtually everything the factory dealer tool (buds) does. You can view ECU hours, read and change owner information stored in the ECU, reset the maintenance hours and turn off the maintenance reminder light, read and clear fault codes, program DESS lanyards, marry clusters to the ECU, view min/max operating conditions, view last 60 seconds operating, view RPM operating profile. The only thing it cannot do is load the proprietary BRP software needed for new clusters. (BRP sells new clusters that work with multiple models without this software loaded into them) We do not do this because of copyright reasons.

If i decide to upgrade to unlimited version is it new hardware or just software upgrade?

Upgrading to unlimited is a simple upgrade to your license, no new hardware required. This is done over the internet. Once you buy the upgrade, all you need to do is start up the system while connected to the internet and it will automatically download the new license information.

Also if i need to buy more licenses for home version is it a quick online update?

As explained above, it is a quick, automatic online update. Just start up the system while connected to the internet and it will download the new licenses automatically.

does the candoopro system work for all years 2004 - 2012?

+1
    Yes and Kawasaki Yamaha and Skidoo
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIgor View Post
    does the candoopro system work for all years 2004 - 2012?
    http://www.candoopro.com/

5. +1 by:

We now have support for 1996 --> 2013

Thread Information