Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Official Press Release for the 2013 Hydro Drags coming soon

Stay tuned for the official announcement and some exciting news about the 2013 Hydro Drag racing series!

Go Fast or Go Home

+1
    Very nice

Already? Cool!

Site Admin
    +1
    Big plans in 2013 for the "Greenhulk.net US HydroDrag Nationals" racing season!

Bring on HydroDrag Racing!

(Bradenton, Florida) The IJSBA, personal watercraft racing's sanctioning body, has granted the rights of a US HydroDrag Nationals and the HydroDrag World Finals to promoter Mike Young, creator of the Pro Hydro-X Tour. Young has big plans for the "2013 Greenhulk.net US HydroDrag Nationals"
    and the "RIVA RACING HydroDrag World Championships", taking them to four separate locations in Florida this season. When Young was asked, why Florida?, he stated, "That's where 70% of our HydroDrag racers are from and until we have a larger contingent of racers from other states, we will stay in Florida". The last HydroDrag event was very successful attracting over 4,000 spectators and approximately 100 competitors. The 2012 RIVA RACING HydroDrag in November also produced a new PWC top speed record of 101.7mph, set by Joseph Mastrapa of Valrico Florida.

There are 5 different classes in HydroDrag Racing including: HydroStock, Hydro NA Modified, HydroLimited, HydroSuperstock, and HydroUnlimited. There are several other events during the show weekend as well, including the Blowsion Flatwater Freestyle Championships, the HydroTurf Giant Slalom Competition, and a crowd favorite....the "Sea Doo Speed Alley" competition. Speed Alley is a Top Speed competition measured by freshly calibrated, Stalker One radar gun and offering the same classes as the HydroDrag Competition.

National & World Champions will be crowned in both Hydrodrag and Speed Alley classes. The Greenhulk.net US Nationals will kick off in late March and the three round series will run through late May. The 7th annual RIVA Racing HydroDrag World Championships will be held November 2nd & 3rd at the USA Waterski Hall of Fame, on Lake Grew in Polk County, Florida. Sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming season are still available by contacting mpyoungjr@aol.com. A new website is in the works, until then all info can be found at Greenhulk.net or RIVARacing.com. Lots of new family friendly activities are being planned as a part of the events. Official rules can be found on the RIVA website and will soon be available at IJSBA.com. All competitors must have a valid IJSBA membership.

The fastest PWC race in the world just got faster! See you in the pits!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Big plans in 2013 for the "Greenhulk.net US HydroDrag Nationals" racing season!

Bring on HydroDrag Racing!

(Bradenton, Florida) The IJSBA, personal watercraft racing's sanctioning body, has granted the rights of a US HydroDrag Nationals and the HydroDrag World Finals to promoter Mike Young, creator of the Pro Hydro-X Tour. Young has big plans for the "2013 Greenhulk.net US HydroDrag Nationals"
    and the "RIVA RACING HydroDrag World Championships", taking them to four separate locations in Florida this season. When Young was asked, why Florida?, he stated, "That's where 70% of our HydroDrag racers are from and until we have a larger contingent of racers from other states, we will stay in Florida". The last HydroDrag event was very successful attracting over 4,000 spectators and approximately 100 competitors. The 2012 RIVA RACING HydroDrag in November also produced a new PWC top speed record of 101.7mph, set by Joseph Mastrapa of Valrico Florida.

There are 5 different classes in HydroDrag Racing including: HydroStock, Hydro NA Modified, HydroLimited, HydroSuperstock, and HydroUnlimited. There are several other events during the show weekend as well, including the Blowsion Flatwater Freestyle Championships, the HydroTurf Giant Slalom Competition, and a crowd favorite....the "Sea Doo Speed Alley" competition. Speed Alley is a Top Speed competition measured by freshly calibrated, Stalker One radar gun and offering the same classes as the HydroDrag Competition.

National & World Champions will be crowned in both Hydrodrag and Speed Alley classes. The Greenhulk.net US Nationals will kick off in late March and the three round series will run through late May. The 7th annual RIVA Racing HydroDrag World Championships will be held November 2nd & 3rd at the USA Waterski Hall of Fame, on Lake Grew in Polk County, Florida. Sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming season are still available by contacting mpyoungjr@aol.com. A new website is in the works, until then all info can be found at Greenhulk.net or RIVARacing.com. Lots of new family friendly activities are being planned as a part of the events. Official rules can be found on the RIVA website and will soon be available at IJSBA.com. All competitors must have a valid IJSBA membership.

The fastest PWC race in the world just got faster! See you in the pits!

+1
    Hmmmm I might need to make a trip to Florida for work soon

+1
    kid and candy store my hard work will pay off sooner than later

Having Fun
    +1
    Any news on a solid date in March for the Hydrodrags, yet? I am about to start working on my March and April work schedule. I bet there are a few guys that need a 3-6 month heads up to make the dates out here.

9. +1 by:

Steve
    +1
    What he said lets get some dates

QUOTE=jp1300r;2087634]Any news on a solid date in March for the Hydrodrags, yet? I am about to start working on my March and April work schedule. I bet there are a few guys that need a 3-6 month heads up to make the dates out here.[/QUOTE]

Things are about to change...
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    Any news on a solid date in March for the Hydrodrags, yet? I am about to start working on my March and April work schedule. I bet there are a few guys that need a 3-6 month heads up to make the dates out here.
    Anything? March is around the corner.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information