+1

Fizzle Intercooler / Exhaust Install Issue

I bought a Fizzle HE intercooler for my 05 RXT. Now am I totaly numb or does this just not fit. When I hook the tubes coming from the ic to the sc and throttle body the stock rubber exhaust hose is definately getting squeezed and pretty good too. I've rotated twisted turned the hoses coming from the ic and can't get the it installed without hitting that exhaust hose. I'm trying to keep that stock but it looks like I won't be able to. Any thoughts?

On another note, I bought the Fizzle HE ic and when it arrived the ic was damaged, (dent on the side) I emailed James explained what I had and he immeadiatly got back to me and his first words were "a new one is being sent out in the morning" no questions asked. In fact I got the new one before he got the damaged one back. Now this guy doesn't know me from a hole in the wall and he took care of it in a snap, period. You just cannot ask for anything better. I just want to Thank James again for his support. Sorry for being winded

+1
    John, have you tried running the stock exhaust hose between the intercooler pipes? Send me an email and we will get this figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnW View Post
    I bought a Fizzle HE intercooler for my 05 RXT. Now am I totaly numb or does this just not fit. When I hook the tubes coming from the ic to the sc and throttle body the stock rubber exhaust hose is definately getting squeezed and pretty good too. I've rotated twisted turned the hoses coming from the ic and can't get the it installed without hitting that exhaust hose. I'm trying to keep that stock but it looks like I won't be able to. Any thoughts?

On another note, I bought the Fizzle HE ic and when it arrived the ic was damaged, (dent on the side) I emailed James explained what I had and he immeadiatly got back to me and his first words were "a new one is being sent out in the morning" no questions asked. In fact I got the new one before he got the damaged one back. Now this guy doesn't know me from a hole in the wall and he took care of it in a snap, period. You just cannot ask for anything better. I just want to Thank James again for his support. Sorry for being winded

+1
    all set

Thread Information