Slidell, La.

My thoughts on GREENHULK

In recent years I’ve expanded my interest of high performance applications into the watercraft industry. Throughout the last 15 years or so, I’ve gained a lot of interest in motorcycle drag racing and have been fortunate enough to surround myself with a group of guys who not only share the same interest, but are performance oriented as well and continue to be a huge asset to my hobby. I’ve owned a few skis in the past and began modifying them starting with my Ultra 250X. From there I did a basic bolt on RXP-X then moved onto my GPSHO conversion. Throughout those projects, I can’t thank this board enough. Not only from the support of the members, but the support of the online store as well. Not once have I been let down with any purchases I’ve made here, nor have I had a question that I never got an accurate response to. Whether it was a prompt response via pm, or something that was more entailed that took a little research before they could get back with me…the response was always thorough, and the source it came from was valued.
    With that being said, I know a lot of guys are here for not only the friendship and support from the board, but enjoy seeing, as well as contributing, to this sport growing. With the support this board provides, unlimited information at our fingertips that can be searched, and friendships made…this board is really hard to beat. It allows those who may not have been interested in owning, much less modifying a ski, the ability to see real life results from guys trials and efforts that are eager to post results. These results not only are efforts in providing performance gains, but often in the interest of providing safe results along with the performance benefits.
    I could go on about how pleased I’ve been, and continue to be with this board, but I really just wanted to thank Jerry, Josh and all the forum members who make this board what it is. The one thing I’ve learned over the years, is try to support the guys who support not only the racers, but recreational riders as well. This board covers just about any and everything needed in this industry to build a fast, safe, and reliable watercraft……what more could you want or expect? I’m extremely pumped about GreenHulk supporting and becoming a sponsorship partner of the HydroDrags. With more events on the calendar, It should prove to be a series where you can show up and show out what’s capable as a result of a board as the GreenHulk and the members who are here to support one another.
    Merry Christmas to all, and have a Happy Holidays.
    Keith Salles
    Last edited by ksalles; 12-23-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Scotland, UK
    +2, great post Keith. This is what we`re all here for. We all learn from each other and help each other out. Happy Hoildays to all members.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    near Toronto, Canada
    Nicely said.

Lake Of The Ozarks
    It is hard to top that few words so the beswt I can say DITO !

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    So. Cal.
    Good stuff. I have met alot of good folks thru this forum and have made some great friends from GreenHulk. You expressed this very well. Happy Holidays!

I started riding recently and Greenhulk, and the fine crew on these forums have been very supportive. Great community, great shop!

Best to all for the holidays and into the new year!
    Happy holidays from Newfoundland!

Thread Information