GP1200R Engine Bearings

Need the following bearings & parts, used (that work) or new:
    1. PTO Crank Bearing
    2. Crankshaft Mag Bearing
    3. 3x Rod Wrist Bearing - 93310-422U2-00
    I realize some of these are on ebay and available through places on the internet, but I am trying to find cheaper ones first.

Post here or PM if you have them.
    Last edited by Black Z-24; 01-06-2013 at 01:42 PM.

I have to check, might have them...........

Banned User
    +1
    Why in the world would you use used bearings. If its a ski your keeping I'd buy oem new

Unless i'm getting a new crank with it, there really isn't a reason to buy new bearings when I can't get them considerably cheaper with light hours. The metal doesn't fatigue in their environment enough to warrant buying all new bearings, so one with light hours is practically new. If it was the pump shoe bearing or anything exposed to salt, that would be a different story.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Z-24 View Post
    Unless i'm getting a new crank with it, there really isn't a reason to buy new bearings when I can't get them considerably cheaper with light hours. The metal doesn't fatigue in their environment enough to warrant buying all new bearings, so one with light hours is practically new. If it was the pump shoe bearing or anything exposed to salt, that would be a different story.
    your thinking is seriously flawed, let us know how well them used bearings work out when your asking us for parts for a total rebuild.

6. +1 by:

I use "good" used bearings all the time without any problems

Not trying to be an ass here, honestly - but I have two degrees in engineering and have worked around motors enough. I'm pretty certain my thought process isn't "flawed" where im going to need to rebuild an entire motor based upon slightly used bearings. If used bearings were a significant problem, then people would replace them every 40 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude596 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Z-24 View Post
    your thinking is seriously flawed, let us know how well them used bearings work out when your asking us for parts for a total rebuild.

Banned User
    +1
    I deal with engineers every day bud, that piece of paper doesn't get me exited. You should have plenty of money to afford new, and a piece of mind since you got that prestigious degree. Good luck bud

Hmm, well glad you've got it all figured out

Thread Information