Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

South Louisana Riding

Well this is how it is in my world. I love to ride ski's. So I bought a brand new 05 rxp. All my friends are to broke to buy one. So they ride my old ones they brake, I have to repair, it is a vicious cycle that is sucking up all of my money that I could be spending on my ski. There in lyes my problem. My solution is to get maybe try to get a goup of guys, girls, anyone together to do some riding. Helps me because I could get rid of the old skis that cost me money and ride with people who can actually afford to do it. Also good for everyone else because, it is always fun to meet new people, new places. As anyone knows who lives down here there is a place to ride about every 20 miles. I would like to try to meet some new people to some riding next year. Maybe even put together a little club. (even thought that sounds childish I can't think of a better way to express it) Anybody out there that is in the same boat that I am or you just want to meet new people let me know.

So in closing if there is anyone out there who would like to make this happen Write me an e-mail or reply here i will be checking it often.

+1
    I live in Morgan City. Where are you?
    I throw a big rally every year called The Mudbug Nationals. You may want to check it out next June.

South La. riding

I live in Houma,where are you located in S. La.?

I am in Baton Rouge the mudbug national thing sounds great. looking forwrd to june already.

S. La

Where do you ride? Tickfaw are the Diversion Canal. Pretty neat places to ride and check out the sites on Sundays. Take a road trip down to MUD BUG central( Stephensville ).Thats where Hulk and Myself hang out and ride. Its a great place to ride , not nearly as much traffic as the rivers around B.R.

in metairie I ride in lake ponchitrane

Have you been in lake pounchitrane since katrina. i hear that it is poluted. I rode there some this past summer. put in right of bonnabel.

As far as tickfaw it is always fun the prop stop is always packed with half dressed women. Diversion canal has some good riding. when i go there i like to go to lake morepas go to the sand bar were every body chills out at. We have a good time there also.

I will def. be making that trip down there.

s. la.

The Prop Stop is a pretty cool place to hang out. Lots of sites!!!

havent been tin the lake yet still in houston for work. but leaving fridat to go back home for good im going out sunday in the lake will launch at bonnabel or the kenner boat launch bt the treasure chest. cant wait been to long without riding havent seen my rxp for a while. sunday its riding time all day.

Hey GODFARTHER

I would like to maybe meet you out there. One Question wondering about the bonabell boat launch. I have been doing a lot of work down in new orleans. I actually passed by the launch not to long ago and they had it blocked off. they had big k rails at the top of the hill. Wondering if you know if that situation has changed. If you find out yes or no make a post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information