Unhappy Honda waste gate and header

I will never do business with H2o extream world wide ever again they took my $1200.00 a mounth and 1/2 ago and still i have no header we just did a dispute with visa and I do not care that they have the world recard in the Riva Hydro Drages the whole thing is BS For now on every thing will be going to Dale Swanson some one that i can trust even my wastegates for now on. To h2o that is not how we do business..........

Yep sending Dale Swanson every thing he need's to build my honda header's he is the best.. and we took down 5 honda wastegates we now how to fix them. Just ordered turbo kits for honda's we can do them in house now. Waste gate rebuild 395.00 shipped....

AND you will have them with in 2 week's not 6 mounth's

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by riptide5 View Post
    I will never do business with H2o extream world wide ever again they took my $1200.00 a mounth and 1/2 ago and still i have no header we just did a dispute with visa and I do not care that they have the world recard in the Riva Hydro Drages the whole thing is BS For now on every thing will be going to Dale Swanson some one that i can trust even my wastegates for now on. To h2o that is not how we do business..........

Yep sending Dale Swanson every thing he need's to build my honda header's he is the best.. and we took down 5 honda wastegates we now how to fix them. Just ordered turbo kits for honda's we can do them in house now. Waste gate rebuild 395.00 shipped....

AND you will have them with in 2 week's not 6 mounth's

You should post this in buyer/seller feedback section so EVERYONE can see it, they sell yamaha turbo kits and seadoo parts as well. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles with them, I have heard similar stories as well, but they ended up getting there parts!

Thread Information