Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FedEx SUCKS

FedEx SUCKS

Seriously. OVernight shipping for a package ordered Monday morning, and its still not here. Wait, part of it came. Where the hell is the rest of it, and what the hell did i pay $30 extra for if they can't get it here? Tracking says its been on th truck since 9am. They stop here every day at 12, so wtf is my stuff.

Idiots.

+1
    mike, they will refund the money. been there

Pette, so true my brother, so true! I also sent something 2 day that took a week and asked them WTF, I didn`t get any money back .
    they are all that way...
    nobaody gives a fu_k anymore...
    Thank You BUSH, you blow!...PR...

So,(insert random mindless political jab here) it's Bush's fault you didn't get your money back? Maybe he stopped a got a Lewinski along the way,and thats why your package didn't arrive on time.
    Last edited by BertInTexas; 02-14-2007 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BertInTexas View Post
    So,(insert random mindless political jab here) it's Bush's fault you didn't get your money back? Maybe he stopped a got a Lewinski along the way,and thats why your pacakage didn't arrive on time.
    in a roundabout way yes, if there weren`t so many job cuts from so many rises in cost of many areas due to inflation from our own gov spending people wouldn`t be so worried about their jobs, there would be less ball washing and throwing under the bus, and maybe just maybe some more people would start to care about their jobs instead of worrying about the assho_e next to them who wants their job which has become a negative distraction. I could go on...
    and BUSH does blow, big time in fact!...

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    and i suppose the left side's minumum wage increase is a GREAT business idea??? don't get me started on how goverment should stay the HELL out of business....

Wow...yeah doesnt have anything to do w/Bush or Piglosi or the Dems.

Just a company not living up to what it said it will do. I ended up going to pick it up at the FedEx building last night cause i wanted to read the manual at work. Turned out ok but still want some money refunded. It took 2 days, so Ill pay the 2day air charge, just want the difference from 2 day to overnight refunded.

+1
    mike, if it was guaranteed overnight, thats your beef. this happened to me when i sent hydrotoys 2 rideplates overnight. cost 50 bucks. didnt make it til a few days later. i went to post office and got my money back.
    i have a receipt in my hand it says...

all sales final on stamps and postage. refunds for guaranteed services only. thank you for your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettee View Post
    Wow...yeah doesnt have anything to do w/Bush or Piglosi or the Dems.

Just a company not living up to what it said it will do. I ended up going to pick it up at the FedEx building last night cause i wanted to read the manual at work. Turned out ok but still want some money refunded. It took 2 days, so Ill pay the 2day air charge, just want the difference from 2 day to overnight refunded.
    nah, thought i`d stick that in there just bc the gov does blow...
    hope it goes well for you!...PR...

I waited 4 days for a package (4" supuerduty exhaust) that was supposed to be here next day. They kept telling me over the phone that it was already delivered and left on my porch. I was on vacation that week and waiting like a kid at Xmas so I knew that was BS.

On the 5th day a stranger comes up to my door and asked my name. He lived 4 miles away and said my package was on his porch in the rain while he was out of town. So Fedex blew my whole vacation while I waited on them. I will never use them again.

I mostly use UPS, I know most of the drivers and they have always treated me well. Not to mention I work there.

I agree the goverment should stay out of our lives alot more than they do, but last time I checked the unemployment rate is at a 30 year low and the stock market is breaking new records all the time. I do agree though we're getting screwed by alot of people in office (both sides).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information