Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69

    Bored throttle body!!!

    Wow looks better than expected and for the price, you can't beat it!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357076017.789728.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	289378
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357076046.924807.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	289379


  2. #2
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Looks good. Who did the Work?

  3. #3
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Looks good. Who did the Work?
    Maxbore in Melbourne FL. They have an special right now $99 shipping included!!

  4. #4
    shrabber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,305
    +1
    376
    Great deal!!!

  5. #5
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Maxbore does nice work!

  6. #6
    Timba_rxp23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    181
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Looks good. Who did the Work?
    Maxbore in Melbourne FL. They have an special right now $99 shipping included!!
    What size is it bored to

  7. #7
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Timba_rxp23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Looks good. Who did the Work?
    Maxbore in Melbourne FL. They have an special right now $99 shipping included!!
    What size is it bored to
    60mm at the blade and taper bored to 64 at the inlet.

  8. #8
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    60mm at the blade and taper bored to 64 at the inlet.
    Happy New Year Buddy!!! Stupid question....When is it beneficial to run a throttle body bored to this spec????Is this something for higher boost apps or will it work well with non-modded skis????Also how much acceleration will this bigger bored TB lose???Thanks brotha!!!

  9. #9
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Looks good. Who did the Work?
    Maxbore in Melbourne FL. They have an special right now $99 shipping included!!
    I thought they moved from Sanford when you posted this. They are still in Sanford I believe.

    Yes. They do good work and usually a week turnaround time.

  10. #10
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    60mm at the blade and taper bored to 64 at the inlet.
    Happy New Year Buddy!!! Stupid question....When is it beneficial to run a throttle body bored to this spec????Is this something for higher boost apps or will it work well with non-modded skis????Also how much acceleration will this bigger bored TB lose???Thanks brotha!!!
    Tell you truth I can't tell a difference myself. Maybe a waste of money, but I have one anyway. LOL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I tested the bored throttle body
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 03:08 PM
  2. Group buy on Big Bore Throttle Body....
    By GeoRXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 06:50 PM
  3. Bored throttle body
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 01:01 PM
  4. Big Bore Throttle Body...
    By GeoRXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 07:35 PM
  5. Bored throttle bodies?
    By Ronn25 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •