I'm with the cool kids Mowerpan's Avatar
    +1

FZR Riva Rear Grip Mat Set

I wanted to replace all my mats as they are dried out. I found the Riva Mats on the Green Hulk store. I assumed this was all the mats as most kits I have seen are like this.
    Just wanted to create this as an FYI. It only includes the rear mat intended for people who want to whore out their ski with a riva logo for $70. It is designed to match the texture and pattern of the factory mats. So if anyone is looking at purchasing these know that it only includes the REAR mat. Now I need to order the OEM side mats to go along with it. Hope this will save someone $70 who thinks they are getting all the mats. Now that I looked again it looks like their is a different mat set from a different company that includes all the mats. Once again my fault for not reading carefully enough. For the Green Hulk admins I recommend adding a note stating it is the rear mat only and no side mats are included.

+1
    Are you talking about the one that's listed as "RIVA Racing Rear Traction Mats 2008~12 FZ all
    " - Our custom rear traction mat with oversized RIVA Racing logo might tip off the competition to your power source! RIVA logo is laser engraved into material providing an awesome high-tech look. Mat is manufactured by Hydro-Turf using OEM material & color to match remaining original mats. Simply remove OEM rear mat and apply custom mat with self adhesive backing.

If that's the one no offense but I fail to see the ambiguity, it even has a picture of only the rear showing mostly just the rear mat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ry5_htrm_040.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	289450

+1
    The ambiguity lies in the word "Mats". This implies that their is multiple mats. It only comes with 1 mat. I agree I should have read more carefully but it still is slightly misleading.

+1

FZR Riva Rear Grip Mat Set

Man just say you screwed up, its ok we are all human it's pretty clear what you are getting IMO.

+1
    Haha I did screw up, I admit it. Just want to prevent this happening to someone else as someone else has to be as much of a jackass to do this again.

6. +1 by:

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    "RIVA Racing Rear Traction Mats 2008~12 FZ all"

It says "Mats" because they have more than one for sale , then goes on to say......

"Our custom rear traction MAT with oversized RIVA Racing logo might tip off the competition to your power source!"

+1
    Just return the damn thing! Did you really need to start a thread about this! Jeez...

Anyway that Riva one is pretty bad ass I'd just buy the rest now and call it a day.

Thread Information