Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    100
    +1
    2

    Turbo GPRXP build

    Hello,

    I m building a GPRXP with a turbo, picking up the hull this week, i purchased from wfo. I have a donor ski of a 2005 RXT. Here is what i have bought so far. GPR hull, Engine from Blakvr, as well as a turbo setup from blakvr. Bellow are a few of the parts i have bought. Running a Yamaha pump. The only thing really up in the air is what i am going to use for engine management and if i need methanol injection.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gpr.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	289633 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbo1.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	289634Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbo2.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	289635 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	midshaft.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	289636


  2. #2
    GPRXP vspec1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    1,517
    +1
    253
    Good luck with the build....post lots of pictures. How much boost do you plan on running? built motor?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    100
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by vspec1 View Post
    Good luck with the build....post lots of pictures. How much boost do you plan on running? built motor?

    Motor is built, Plan on running 20 psi

  4. #4
    RXP 260 X Short Course Veteran RXP244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,244
    +1
    104
    Cool setup. Easy when its already done for ya! Are you going to support the weight, because I see its using a modified J-Pipe flange. Looks very similar to my layout.

    Good luck, do it right the first time and you'll be very happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020758.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	289641  

  5. #5
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,701
    +1
    116
    Is all the conversion work on the ski done already or u gotta build it?

  6. #6
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,701
    +1
    116
    your gonna love the conversion when u get done! The hull has missouri tags on it u get it from Dick O' Keefe? (JD1)

  7. #7
    shrabber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,305
    +1
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by V6speed04 View Post
    Hello,

    I m building a GPRXP with a turbo, picking up the hull this week, i purchased from wfo. I have a donor ski of a 2005 RXT. Here is what i have bought so far. GPR hull, Engine from Blakvr, as well as a turbo setup from blakvr. Bellow are a few of the parts i have bought. Running a Yamaha pump. The only thing really up in the air is what i am going to use for engine management and if i need methanol injection.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gpr.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	289633 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbo1.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	289634Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbo2.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	289635 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	midshaft.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	289636
    Management system since your turbo you can just run a mapped ecu since you have a fully auto machine gun. If you got the dough get the best Motec!!!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    100
    +1
    2
    Hull has all the cuts done and i had wfo set up the hull. I just have to assemble.

    I am really thinking about going motec, if i do this i would like to use a motec dash and not use any of the sea doo electronics, anyone have experience doing it that way?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    100
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by STSPERFORMANCE View Post
    your gonna love the conversion when u get done! The hull has missouri tags on it u get it from Dick O' Keefe? (JD1)
    Got the hull from WFO, not sure where it originally came from.

  10. #10
    shrabber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,305
    +1
    376
    Man your going all out with the dash that sure will be a bad azz ski good luck bud!!! How far are you from that guy up top there from Cambridge?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pjsc gprxp build
    By pjsc823 in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 05:09 AM
  2. ExciterGPR -Gprxp build-
    By ExciterGPR in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 06:09 PM
  3. selling my turbo gprxp project
    By Shibby1485 in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 05:20 PM
  4. Seadoo951's GPRXP Build
    By seadoo951 in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 09:22 AM
  5. Turbo GPRXP
    By rossnemo in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •