Thread: Should I wait

Should I wait

Found this site when doing research on a new RXP-X 260. Was at the boat show with no intentions of buying a new jet ski when I came across one. I've been wanting another 2 seater to replace my 2001 ultra 150. Couple of questions. The boat show price was 13,988 and it had a 4yr warranty with it. I can if I have to but really wasn't planning on buying this soon. However I don't want to loose a good deal by wating. Does Seadoo usually come out with incintives like this in the spring also? Am I going to find that price in the spring or should I just go ahead and do it now? I have till Wednesday to decide. I won't be modding it at all. Will usually ride 1 person. Ride in a large lake but won't be crazy chop. Just want the ski for screwing around and having a good time. I have another 3 person ski and 2 boats for any watersports. Should I be looking at any other jet skis?

The Atl
    Wish you would have replied to my post yesterday about close outs on 2012's...I had one for much cheaper than that woith the 4 year warranty!!!!!!

13998 is near msrp....Was that with a trailer?? Tax??? Any add on fees??? Freight, prep, doc fees????

no trailer and I honestly don't know if it included all that in it. It was at the end of the boat show and I had to leave so we didn't sit down and talk all that much. My guess would be no it wasn't incuding tax ect ect.

DJ50, I'm relatively new to the forum like you and want to point you to a thread that I started ...

It got crickets.

But from talking to others outside this forum I know the time to buy is now. I went to the Nashville boat show last week and worked out a deal on a RXT 260. Not a spectacular deal but much less than the 2013 MSRP and a 4 year warranty to boot. The 4 year warranty is very significant and from what I've heard is not something you're going to find for free in the spring/summer.

Thread Information