Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Should I wait

  1. #1

    Should I wait

    Found this site when doing research on a new RXP-X 260. Was at the boat show with no intentions of buying a new jet ski when I came across one. I've been wanting another 2 seater to replace my 2001 ultra 150. Couple of questions. The boat show price was 13,988 and it had a 4yr warranty with it. I can if I have to but really wasn't planning on buying this soon. However I don't want to loose a good deal by wating. Does Seadoo usually come out with incintives like this in the spring also? Am I going to find that price in the spring or should I just go ahead and do it now? I have till Wednesday to decide. I won't be modding it at all. Will usually ride 1 person. Ride in a large lake but won't be crazy chop. Just want the ski for screwing around and having a good time. I have another 3 person ski and 2 boats for any watersports. Should I be looking at any other jet skis?

  2. #2
    Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    The Atl
    Wish you would have replied to my post yesterday about close outs on 2012's...I had one for much cheaper than that woith the 4 year warranty!!!!!!

    13998 is near msrp....Was that with a trailer?? Tax??? Any add on fees??? Freight, prep, doc fees????

  3. #3
    no trailer and I honestly don't know if it included all that in it. It was at the end of the boat show and I had to leave so we didn't sit down and talk all that much. My guess would be no it wasn't incuding tax ect ect.

  4. #4
    DJ50, I'm relatively new to the forum like you and want to point you to a thread that I started ...

    It got crickets.

    But from talking to others outside this forum I know the time to buy is now. I went to the Nashville boat show last week and worked out a deal on a RXT 260. Not a spectacular deal but much less than the 2013 MSRP and a 4 year warranty to boot. The 4 year warranty is very significant and from what I've heard is not something you're going to find for free in the spring/summer.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How many hrs should I wait to install the 4" intake?
    By Rutcutter in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 10:22 PM
  2. SHO 09, should I wait ?
    By Euro Scott in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 01:58 AM
  3. how long should i wait to switch to synthetic oil
    By tirone in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 05:19 PM
  4. should i wait till its warm out???
    By xplayer2885 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 12:13 PM
    By CRAZEDRXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts