My experience on this forum!

I just felt compelled to write a post about my time here.

I joined only a few weeks ago & the reason is that I bought a Virage TX 1200.

I have hopped up cars & bikes (quads) all my life & currently ride a Polaris Outlaw 500..

I started reading here & went looking for a reverse bucket for my ski, as a new rider thought it may help me steer it better when putting it on the trailer.. Which it has..

I was given advice to ask Crazy A & he did have one.. He is the main reason I write this post.

I ended up getting the reverse bucket, cable, & mechanism. The deal was very good, he went to great lengths to get a paypal account so I could pay him easily, packed the stuff so well, it arrived perfect condition.

He said the parts were in "good" condition, but they (imo) were like new!

I couldnt have asked for more..

But that isnt the end, I sent Crazy A a PM, after reading about his wealth of knowlegde on the Virage, on how to hop up my ski...

He went to great lengths to help me, sent me links, advice & more than I could describe here!

I must have 20 plus pms, with advice, & help that was way more than I expected, however I am extremly greatful...

I dont know how I could thank him, if he were here in Australia, I would call him my mate & would buy him a beer! lol...

Crazy A is a legend!

He is a credit to this forum & makes this forum the best PWC forum on the net...

Thanks Art..

Roanoke, Va
    I think everyone here is the same way. Lots of people here have helped me and I am still getting help for my "girl boat" as BeerDart calls it. LOL

OV: yes I agree, plenty of people have offered advice & help, it was just that Crazy A went way beyond what I could have ever asked, just a great guy!

When I thanked him via PM, he just said that what makes this forum so great!

Crazy is a good egg!!!

As are most of the people on this forum not just Polariiiii!!!!!

WOW... I don't know what to say except, no problem, and thanks!!! Anytime I can help, I try.

I would like to mirror the other guys statements too... everybody here is just awesome!!! Everybody has their forte' and I just happened to know the answers to exactly what you asked. Call me lucky I guess.

Anyhow, PM me anytime OZ, I love to see those virages wakeup!!!

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    Cleveland OH
    I got to say he has helped me out too. Good guy for sure.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    That is the way it should be.
    There are some fantastic people on this forum.
    Good work!

yea he just sent me a polaris wrist lanyard strap...thanks alot

Klamath Falls, OR
    I couldn't agree more....If it weren't for the people on this forum, my ski would still be in pieces in my garage.

i could not agree more!!!!!! crazy has helped me with everything i did not even know how to make a reply on this site till i hooked up with him he has posted almost all the pics i have sent him.ARTIE is a great guy , hence the name (KINF AURTHOR AS I LIKE TO CALL HIM LOL. WE TALK on a daily basis, about the projects we are doing he and mark really turned some heads with that matrix, we built him a fast motor but they did the tuneing and made it fly, the best engine builders motors will only fly if they have a good tuner wrenching on it SO THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP KING ARTIE

Thread Information