Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    devils ride 250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    lehigh valley pa
    Posts
    775
    +1
    124

    Top speeds 250x?

    I have a 250x.
    R/d stage 1:
    emmision block off
    anti cavitation cone
    intake filters
    exhuast plus removing one water box
    deep fuel pick up
    Ride plate
    sponsons
    1' wedge which will prolly come off
    ive hit 70.1

    I know the 300 guys are hitting mid 70's. what's everyone else doing? I'd hate to hurt reliability. If it is what it is I'm ok. I love this ski. Super dependable and great in rough water.


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129

    Top speeds 250x?

    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post

    have you done the Timing MOD ..thats safe HP and performance

    Waz
    Assuming you don't fuck it up lol

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post

    have you done the Timing MOD ..thats safe HP and performance

    Waz
    Assuming you don't fuck it up lol
    What do you mean Tommy? You can't just use any caliper from Home Depot to measure? lol

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129

    Top speeds 250x?

    Quote Originally Posted by OC_JAX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post

    have you done the Timing MOD ..thats safe HP and performance

    Waz
    Assuming you don't fuck it up lol
    What do you mean Tommy? You can't just use any caliper from Home Depot to measure? lol
    Haha. . I've found it's usually the operator and not the tool. But sometimes the tool is the operator. Lol.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OC_JAX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post

    have you done the Timing MOD ..thats safe HP and performance

    Waz
    Assuming you don't fuck it up lol
    What do you mean Tommy? You can't just use any caliper from Home Depot to measure? lol
    Haha. . I've found it's usually the operator and not the tool. But sometimes the tool is the operator. Lol.
    or the assistant.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 250x Top Speed Probs
    By danieletrono in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 06:41 PM
  2. stock 2008 250x top speed.
    By soberdave in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. My 250X loosing top speed in heat
    By tckylem in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:53 PM
  4. 250X top speed.
    By Beagleman62 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 10:04 PM
  5. Kawasaki 250x Top Speed
    By Rauji in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 01:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •