Am i reading right?

Something i havn't even thought about because i assumed it was just like a reg jet ski.

But to me half the fun of a ski is flippin the bastage over, falling off, and stuff like that. I read that you cant do that with 4 strokes.... is that true?? I want to be able to not worry about flipping it over. But i HATE 2 stroke engines, but if i have to ill get one.

If so it looks like ill be switching my ski of choice.....

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    no problem if u flip it over.... the hard part is getiing it to flip bc they're so stable

i've seen a few flip, no damage, and if uprighted quickly u wont even get a drop of water in the hull

All right...It stays on my list as #1.

Ill find a way to flip it.....

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    If i can flip my GTX SC in 10 foot seas in the ocean and right it myself in 2 seconds you would have no problem with an RXP. However i would wait 30 seconds to a minute to let the majority of the oil to settle back down. I've only ever had a small puff of smoke from mine after righting it. But have fun flipping it anyway they're pretty stable and you have to be doing some crazy stuff to flip them.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    not only for oil settling purposes... i would recommend waiting a minute or two before starting bc if tehre's any water in the air intake it will hopefully travel to the air box and drain since the stock air box system does have check-valve style drains, but that are not all that big. So i figure 1-2 minutes of just chillen will allow any water in the air box to sufficiently drain... i usually give a quick peak under the seat after submarine moves or flipping over jsut to make sure there's not a considerable amount of water in there.

99 times outta 100.... i don't see a single drop of water in the ski, they are pretty good about that. Sometimes they feel like turds after being flipped over probably because of the TOPS valve going back to normal and the oil getting situated.

I've tipped my rxp about 5 times. One time my wife and her fat brother were on it and it flipped in the no wake. I about peeded my shorts after seeing that

+1
    I bet if your wife knew you called her fat brother "fat", she would make you crap in your shorts !!

Richard

+1

Quote Originally Posted by way2fast
    I bet if your wife knew you called her fat brother "fat", she would make you crap in your shorts !!

Richard

nah, we all know he is a big boy including him.

12 years old. Size 13 shoe about 5 feet 7 and somewhere around 230-250lbs (incase you are wondering, no my wife is no where near that size, different fathers)

it was still funny watching them idiling and just tip over. I still can't figure out how they did it.

Thread Information