Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2007 RXP 155 N/A wont power up... I've checked everything...

Hello everyone, I have no idea what else to check. I dropped in the engine today and double checked all the wiring everything is sturdy. Battery reading is good (12.7v) all fuses are perfect; no corrosion looks new, wires seem clean they to have 0 corrosion. I was able to put the key on and everything lit up and made the beeping sound, after trying to press the start button I'd hear a click coming from the solenoid, and next thing i know no more cluster or beeping sound. double checked everything, everything still looks good. there is electricity going through the battery to the solenoid, checked with test light. i have no idea what else it could be.. Any one had this problem? or did i miss something?

Thanks

+1
    Welcome to the Hulk.

Check the two 30amp fuses and the relay there are under the small cover to the left of the main fuse cover. Also make sure you have the correct large red wire going the the battery.

Yeah all that is fine. Some how it decided to power on. But as soon as I pressed the start button it just shut off and back to not powering on.... Strangest thing.

+1
    You may have popped the DESS post.

I wish it was that simple, already switched it with another i have here and nothing.. when i put the test light from the battery to the solenoid it lights up like its receiving juice when the key is placed on the dess post.. still does nothing. also tried switching the ecu, didn't work. everything is cleaned well and as electric grease. ( a good amount).

+1
    Check the main relay it powers the whole system off the DESS post.

yeah, i switched everything possible from another ski I have here running and nothing....as far as dess post, relays, and fuses. double checked all the wiring, ground, no corrosion, usually there's always a problem with the two light pink/red wires that go from the bottom of the main relay box to the positive cable at the solenoid, but that would only affect the motor turning. not the system powering up.

+1
    There are two red wires off the batt cable that feeds the relay/main fuse block.

+1
    It's got a gremlin.....

Are you sure the parts your switching in and out are in working order??

yeah those wires, usually they go bad but only screw with the starter. yeah, positive about that.. never had this happen so confused.. Thanks everyone so far for the reply's

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information