Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Seadoo Vtech Tunes other options

is it possible to add other option to the hand held vtuner, we already have the option to view codes and get a description and reset them it would be nice of them to add other options like, tps reset, service light reset etc (features like buds), i am sure they can do it. question is why not it would be a more versatile tool to have and diagnose your craft with.

+1
    i bet u it would take them forever to release it........

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DR2006RXP View Post
    is it possible to add other option to the hand held vtuner, we already have the option to view codes and get a description and reset them it would be nice of them to add other options like, tps reset, service light reset etc (features like buds), i am sure they can do it. question is why not it would be a more versatile tool to have and diagnose your craft with.
    V-Tech already has that ability and it will come as an update with the V-Tech logger

Autism Speaks. Its Time To Listen gOt BoOsT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    V-Tech already has that ability and it will come as an update with the V-Tech logger
    so when we purchase the logger there will be an automatic update to the handheld flasher that will allow us to reset tps?

Vtech tells us it has the ability to do many things, but they don't seem to end up happening.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzaed View Post
    Vtech tells us it has the ability to do many things, but they don't seem to end up happening.
    Someone needs to get in touch with HP Tuners and seduce them into buying a few SC SeaDoos. Then it will just be a matter of time.

+1

Right! Updates are slow to come. Jonatan is basically a one man operation. He's flooded with email's and tune requests which cuts down on his response time as well as time to develop updates. He's doing his best. Soon there will be an automated system where you can request a tune and download it to the Maptuner instantly. This will take a huge load off of him where he can devote the time to develop many updates that are in the works for the logger. Trust me they are amazing

So, we can complain all we want, but where would we be without V-Tech? We would have to enjoy riding our basically stock skis or fork out the big bucks for MoTeC. Not everyone has the coin for that.... or we can keep waiting on the Athena. It's a much cheaper alternative than MoTeC and will give the end user some adjustability. All in all, great things are coming!

+1

So, we can complain all we want, but where would we be without V-Tech? We would have to enjoy riding our basically stock skis or fork out the big bucks for MoTeC. Not everyone has the coin for that.... or we can keep waiting on the Athena. It's a much cheaper alternative than MoTeC and will give the end user some adjustability. All in all, great things are coming!
    Exactly, I was on the list for 8 moths and got assured over and over again Athena is going to be released at the end of the month all 8 of them. I'm glad I got the VTech other then MOTEC too expensive for a daily driver ski or sending my ecu off as a option this is it! I just like to know how much the send off ECU option would cost when it got flashed over or when I update my charger in a month. Yep, it may take Jonathon a couple days but its better than all the other options. If you own one feel free to bash it but if your on the sidelines you don't have a horse in the race.

10. +1 by:

We are adding functions to both maptuner and Logger.

But you should all know that there is good reasons why the updates are slow.

One sad reason is that some users try to hack the system and get free tunes.. .
    This have made us take a step back and working on security more then adding new functions.

Autism Speaks. Its Time To Listen gOt BoOsT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECH.SE View Post
    We are adding functions to both maptuner and Logger.

But you should all know that there is good reasons why the updates are slow.

One sad reason is that some users try to hack the system and get free tunes.. .
    This have made us take a step back and working on security more then adding new functions.
    updates sound good! especially tps reset sucks about the hacks, but there will always be a$$holes trying to get something for nothing. keep up the good work and im hoping youll be able to get my turbo tune dialed in!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information