+1

2010 GTX 215 iS - Sound System?

I've seen a few skis around here/on Google that have speakers either in the hull or in the mirrors. I would like something similar for my ski, but was not sure where to look or read about doing something like that. I tried to use the search feature here but most people were asking the same question I'm asking and the one thread that had significant input is useless because the person who was selling the mirror style speakers shut down his website. I also tried to search using Google but did not find anything that really helped.

Does anyone have a sound system on their ski? If you do, what kind? How did you wire it in? Thanks!

+1
    Dont get to crazy with it..The charging system cant handle much more than what it already does....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHNORR12 View Post
    I've seen a few skis around here/on Google that have speakers either in the hull or in the mirrors. I would like something similar for my ski, but was not sure where to look or read about doing something like that. I tried to use the search feature here but most people were asking the same question I'm asking and the one thread that had significant input is useless because the person who was selling the mirror style speakers shut down his website. I also tried to search using Google but did not find anything that really helped.

Does anyone have a sound system on their ski? If you do, what kind? How did you wire it in? Thanks!
    Used to have one before I flooded it.

I used an independant system inside the front storage box. The speakers used the storage box as the cone.. They were glue on type speakers that make items resonate. Worked well, until a drink bottle let go in the box and killed it.

It was great because when you landed on the beach, you could take the sound system with you

+1
    SCHNORR12, I have an Idea that might solve your problem with getting a great sound system and not even know it is there ! You need to research the new "sound transducers" that can turn almost anything into a great speaker. This way your storage box will resonate as aspeaker cone extremly well ... can can even attach them to your outer cowlings or hood

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    SCHNORR12, I have an Idea that might solve your problem with getting a great sound system and not even know it is there ! You need to research the new "sound transducers" that can turn almost anything into a great speaker. This way your storage box will resonate as aspeaker cone extremly well ... can can even attach them to your outer cowlings or hood
    Martin Logan uses that technology.

I placed one of them on my wang and it played crocodile rock.

Thread Information