Thread: Fishing Expo

Poquoson Virginia

Fishing Expo

I have been invited to the Mid Atlantic Saltwater Fishing Expo In Hampton Virginia this Friday Saturday and Sunday, Feb 1st-3rd. I will be bringing three of my Custom Rigged Yamaha Fishing Machines. A Yamaha SUV 1200 and two FXHO's. I will also be giving a talk on Jet Ski Fishing Saturday at 10 am. Should Be a great time with a lot of vendors and speakers.

These are my two FXHOís That were on Animal Planets Off The Hook Extreme Catches.

Here are details of the show.

Welcome to the home of the Mid Atlantic Salt Water Fishing Expo Feb 1st-3rd 2013. Located at Hampton Convention Center. This Expo has something to offer for everyone, from pier fishing, surf fishing, spear fishing, to inshore and offshore fishing. No matter how big the fish, with a boat or without a boat we have something for everyone. Come to the Expo and be a part of the largest salt water fishing show in Virginia and the Mid Atlantic Region.

Admission is $10.00 for adults and free for children 12 and under when accompanied with a paying adult. New this year we are offering a weekend pass for all adults for $15.00 Parking is Free! Show Hours Friday 12:00pm-9:00pm Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm Sunday 10:00am-3:00pm. Print off the coupon at the bottom of this page or show Military ID or your Sea Tow Membership card and get $2 off a daily pass or weekend pass.

We are pleased to announce that Mark Davis of Pennís Big Water Adventure will be at the show, giving seminars, meeting and greeting all of the show attendees. Pennís Big Water Adventure has been one of the top rated shows on TV for over three years. Mark has traveled all over the East Coast fishing for all kinds of Salt Water Fish. Come learn from Mark and the many other well known anglers that will be at the expo ready to talk about the big one that you brought in or the little ones that got away.

DMV will be at the expo with the new mobile office where not only can you get your 2013 fishing and hunting permits but you will be able to take care of any other business you may have just as if you were at one of the many DMV branches around the state.

wish i lived on the east coast to see this.

always love looking at your pictures brian.

Thread Information