whats a fair price???

for this protec setup...i bought this 97 yamaha gp760 in may of 2012 and it had this protec setup on it....i knew ahead of time that i would not want to keep a performance setup on it as i was gonna turn it into my fishing buddy...no need for speed etc....after alot of research and contacting protec.....i still dont know for sure what models of skis this will fit...it fit but there were some shimmed bolts here and there to make it work on my 97 gp760...never give me any problems,all parts are there,no cracks and nothing broken...i just simply dont need it...ive been a member since august 2012 and have gotten alot of great help here and needing help in putting a fair value on this as i would sale it to somebody that can use it....speaking of such and for future reference,where do i advertise parts for sale...all i see is a classified for complete skis only...thanks guys

+1
    Thats a cool setup it would look good on a small flat bottom boat.

+1
    Impressive setup

Anyone....Trying to make a little beer money here

anybody?????

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool69 View Post
    Anyone....Trying to make a little beer money here
    anybody at all??????

+1
    Its gotta be worth 200 to 300 dollars, right? You gotta figure out if it'll fit in a superjet or waveblaster. That would open up the market quite a bit.

it will fit on a blaster 1 if you run a rear waterbox like out of a raider to a rear exhaust. The stinger can be cut and turned 90* and rewelded to be used on a blaster with the stock waterbox also. Being that it is off a 760 make sure you tell who ever buys it, if they have a 701 (stock in blasters) that they need to align the ports with the manifold carefully. This is because the mounting holes on that exhaust are for larger M10 bolts on the 760, as where the 701 has smaller m8 bolts.

It will go right on a waveblaster 2 no problem. Superjet same thing as above just cut and rotate 180*.

If you have a protec wake up kit on it it probably has a protec head on it? Nice rig by the way

Quote Originally Posted by vshockey10 View Post
    it will fit on a blaster 1 if you run a rear waterbox like out of a raider to a rear exhaust. The stinger can be cut and turned 90* and rewelded to be used on a blaster with the stock waterbox also. Being that it is off a 760 make sure you tell who ever buys it, if they have a 701 (stock in blasters) that they need to align the ports with the manifold carefully. This is because the mounting holes on that exhaust are for larger M10 bolts on the 760, as where the 701 has smaller m8 bolts.

It will go right on a waveblaster 2 no problem. Superjet same thing as above just cut and rotate 180*.

If you have a protec wake up kit on it it probably has a protec head on it? Nice rig by the way
    thanks very much for the info...

+1
    I'm thinking it should be worth right around $200. It should do well on evil-bay. Aftermarket parts usually do.

Thread Information