Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

RIVA/Athena ECU now released! Lots of information and a video in this thread

Finally, the ECU we have all been anticipating has now started shipping. The RIVA/Athena ECU is a complete plug and play replacement for the stock ECU on iControl skis.

I urge you guys to watch this information filled video which explains everything about this ECU.

This new Athena ECU is available for immediate shipping along with all of the accessories. I know you guys are free to shop wherever you choose, but please give the forums online store consideration when making your purchase. It's sales in the online store that keep this forum alive.

The Athena ECU and accessories can be ordered by following the links below, or by going to the Seadoo ECU/Injector section of the store by following this link
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cPath=18_52

Thank you for your business!
    Jerry

RIVA/Athena Pro-Series Sea-Doo iControl ECU

The RIVA/ATHENA Pro-Series iControl ECU provides a huge performance advantage to Sea-Doo iControl models delivering over 40hp to the stock 4-TEC...
    RS11890-ECU-HFPWC $1,299.95

Add:
    RIVA/Athena Dash Logger

Key Features Include: Large easy-to-read backlit screen. Compact design allows handlebar mount with optional mounting pad. Rugged waterproof...
    RY11840-LD-MD60 $994.95

Add:
    RIVA/Athena Dual Map Swith for Athena ECU

High quality waterproof switch allows user to choose from two calibration Maps when connected to RIVA Pro-Series ECU's. Military-spec switch mounts...
    RY11841-DMS-ECU-DC $199.95

Add:
    RIVA/Athena Lamda Kit for Athena ECU

The LC-1 is a complete wideband Lambda controller built into a sealed cable and wired specifically to connect to RIVA Pro-Series ECU's via a...
    RY11540-LC1-6S5-1 $259.95

Add:
    Injector Kit, Pro-Series, 100lb, SD iControl

Our high performance 100lb per hour fuel injectors supply modified Sea-Doo iControl engines with the necessary amount of fuel to produce reliable...
    RS12090-I-KIT-100 $499.95

Add:
    RIVA 08 and Newer Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
    RS12050-RRFPR-08 $384.95

Add:
    Athena dash logger mounting bracket kit
    RY11841-LD-MB $99.95

Add:

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Jerry,

one question i have regarding this. How does this effect if at all the DESS keys. do you still need BUDS or a Candoo or similar to program the keys or is more so any key will work on this. i only ask because i do not know.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    Jerry,

one question i have regarding this. How does this effect if at all the DESS keys. do you still need BUDS or a Candoo or similar to program the keys or is more so any key will work on this. i only ask because i do not know.
    No need for DESS key, start and go on sport mode.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    Jerry,

The Athena deactivates the DESS function so any key will work. Anyone concerned with security could covertly install the dual map switch option. You would then upload a blank map on the switched portion of the ECU and that way if someone tried to jump on your ski with any key it simply would not start

Read line 13 concerning diagnostics.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Jerry

Key Features Include:
    1. Eliminates restrictive GPS speed limiter.
    2. Enables craft to start in SPORT mode for full power delivery.
    3. Easy loading of supplied calibrations/maps for various performance applications.
    * Performance Fuel Mapping: Delivers optimal fuel required for your specific level of modification based on boost pressure.
    * Performance Timing Curves: Special racing curves produce more power throughout the RPM range.
    * Rev Limiter Increase: Stock rev limit can been increased so engine RPM can be run higher producing more boost pressure and horsepower.
    * Boost Control for turbo applications. (Plug & play connector for wastegate solenoid).
    4. Ability to customize RIVA calibrations for special applications. Using supplied software, user can adjust parameters such as Fuel, Timing, Rev Limiter & Boost Control.
    5. Retains all iControl functions.
    6. Retains all OEM dash display functions & Engine Safety Functions.
    7. Includes an integrated barometric sensor that automatically compensates for altitude.
    8. Includes plug & play connector for RIVA Dash/Logger unit (RY11840-LD-MD60)
    9. Includes plug & play connector for optional lambda sensor kit (part# RY11540-LC1-6S5) for data logging air/fuel ratios & tuning functions.
    10. Direct-Connect design eliminates need for auxiliary wiring harness.
    11. Individual Cylinder Knock Control function protects engine. System identifies which cylinder is detonating by tracking firing order utilizing OEM knock sensor.
    12. User selectable dual calibration capacity.
    13. Provides an easy-to-use diagnostic system that monitors all engine sensors. Users can easily diagnose & clear faults codes via a computer connection with supplied software. This eliminates the need for the B.U.D.S. diagnostic & service took, which is exclusive to BRP dealers only.

+1

Also your total hours will start on 17 hours when you install it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombino View Post
    Also your total hours will start on 17 hours when you install it.
    To elaborate on what Jorge said...
    When Athena is installed the dash hr meter will always read 17 hrs. Athena internal hour meter will continue to count actual running hours which you can always view when connecting your laptop to the ski.

If the OEM ECU is ever reinstalled on the ski then the dash will display hours that were originally logged on the OEM ECU

+1
    Great thanks for all the information. Looking forward to peoples results. I'm very happy to hear it keeps your hours from the factory ecu. Great video.

Autism Speaks. Its Time To Listen gOt BoOsT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    To elaborate on what Jorge said...
    When Athena is installed the dash hr meter will always read 17 hrs. Athena internal hour meter will continue to count actual running hours which you can always view when connecting your laptop to the ski.

If the OEM ECU is ever reinstalled on the ski then the dash will display hours that were originally logged on the OEM ECU
    this looks so awesome i want to buy an i control ski lol. got a question tho jerry, are you able to adjust all parameters of a/f and timing or do you just get what they have available? also, the hour thing could be a bit shady if used by a dishonest person.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    Great thanks for all the information. Looking forward to peoples results. I'm very happy to hear it keeps your hours from the factory ecu. Great video.

It does not retain your hours from the stock ECU.

If your stock ecu has 50 hours on it then it will have 50 hours in it when you reinstall it.
    For actual hours in the ski add the hours from your Atena ecu to what's on your stock ecu

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gOt BoOsT View Post

this looks so awesome i want to buy an i control ski lol. got a question tho jerry, are you able to adjust all parameters of a/f and timing or do you just get what they have available? also, the hour thing could be a bit shady if used by a dishonest person.
    You have unlimited control over your timing and rev limiter. For fueling you can adjust plus or minus 5% from the supplied base maps. If you need more fueling than the 5% then you need to download the next level up base map

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information