Introducing Myself and my 300X

Just recently purchased a new 300X and wanted to say hello! I've already learned quite a bit from these forums and can't wait to get involved with the community. I live in southeast Louisiana and I'm hoping to find some more locals to ride with.

+1
    Welcome aboard. You are in the right place.
    Where do you normally ride? I am in Pierre Part. Also we have a good rally here 3 times a year. A spring and fall to give the guys up north a little longer to ride and the main one in June. I live on the water and a few of us ride every chance we get.

Also with your screen name, what are you a Capt. of. I am a Capt also.

Yeah I run a towboat in a fleet on the Mississippi near Gramercy. I live 5 minutes away from the Amite River/Diversion Canal. I suspect I'll do quite a bit of riding there and out in Maurepas.

The ski only has an hour on it so far plus I work 14/7 so it'll be a bit before I can get back out, but I can't wait to get this thing broken in.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_T View Post
    Yeah I run a towboat in a fleet on the Mississippi near Gramercy. I live 5 minutes away from the Amite River/Diversion Canal. I suspect I'll do quite a bit of riding there and out in Maurepas.

The ski only has an hour on it so far plus I work 14/7 so it'll be a bit before I can get back out, but I can't wait to get this thing broken in.
    I also work 14/7 but in the gulf. Hopefully our schedules will work out. I am only about 45 minutes to an hour away. Have ridden there several times and usually make it up there for the lake bash. Have you ever come ride down here? There are a couple guys that come in from Lafayette to ride. We always have a good time and get some good food at Gros. If you will be on land for the MB you have to come down.
    If there is ever anything you need help with don't hesitate to ask and again welcome to the forum.
    I am sure you have read it but I want to just say it again. ALWAYS use good fuel. I know there are some places there that have 93 non ethanol fuel. That is what I would recommend.

Thread Information