Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Newbie in the forum

Whats going on everyone I just bought a 06 rxp with a rebuilt supercharger and over all the ski is well kept. K now down to the fun stuff I'm looking to put 1-2 parts a month cuz I'm on a budget what parts should I put on first?

+1
    Welcome to Greenhulk.

3. +1 by:

Change air intake, then the jet intake grate

+1
    Welcome aboard...

The parts depend on your budget and overall goal for the ski.

I'm trying to hit mid 70s round there and then eventually do the x charger swap with the injector prop and inter cooler but I'm looking at some parts for now or do you think I should just do the stage 2 performance kit?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod324 View Post
    I'm trying to hit mid 70s round there and then eventually do the x charger swap with the injector prop and inter cooler but I'm looking at some parts for now or do you think I should just do the stage 2 performance kit?
    Save your money..the real fun will begin when you upgrate the charger..The mods you are thinking wont add much..you will barely notice any difference..

Ah...it's not that bad. If you like wrenchin then do some research first. Lotsa info here. Check out the list of speed/mod list. I'd bet that your ski is listed and at least one has the set-up you want to have or close to it. The trick here....what inexpensive mods you put on before the high dollar ones...you don't wanna be replacing down the road. You want them to help you now...but you also want them to still be inplace when you're done.

+1
    If you want to do it in stages then my advice is start with an air intake, maybe a pump wedge, and a 14/19R 4 blade Solas impeller. (level 1)

Then go to the X charger, 42 lb injectors, and a 15/20R 4 blade Solas impeller. (level 2)

Then add a Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator (RRFPR), AFR Gauge, and External intercooler. (level 3)

That should get you about 72 MPH (level 1) then 75 MPH (level 2) then 78 MPH (level 3). Speeds also depend on weather conditions, elevation, how fast your ski is stock, and if the peak RPM are dialed in at around 8160.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod324 View Post

Thanks for the info much appreciated

Would the x-model sc work without the fuel injectors and just the 15/20 prop or they all 3 have to go together to make that setup work?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information