Thread: 2004 SeaDoo RXP $4,500
02-12-2013, 05:26 PM #1
2004 SeaDoo RXP $4,500
2004 SeaDoo RXP with approximately 130 hours. Candy apple green and black. The ski is stored at my lake house in Roscommon, Michigan, so I do not have the exact hours in front of me. I will check this weekend. Pictures and videos are available upon request.
I am the original owner. Ski has seen fresh water only. All work and maintenance has been completed on a regular basis by me. Ski is stored inside every winter.
- Riva Racing rear supercharger air intake
- SeaDoo X model supercharger with viton seal. Serviced by Green Hulk. Only 15 hours of ride time since it was serviced.
- JFizzleJR XS IC kit with 3" supercharger to intercooler pipe. Also has a Groco water strainer on it to keep debris out of the intercooler.
- 4tec Performance waterbox, now known as the TDR waterbox.
- V-tech Tune with 8300 RPM rev limiter
- 50# fuel injectors
- Solas 15/20R tweaked by Green Hulk. Needs a little more fine tuning. See the last bullet point.
- R&D intake grate
- 81mm venturi nozzle. Will come with 83mm and 82mm rings as well.
- Riva 2 degree pump wedge
- Race Engineering OPAS block-offs
- Rideplate holes filled
- Reverse bucket removed. A new one can easily be hooked up. The reverse lever and mounting hardware is still in place.
- 76.6mph @ 8300 RPM confirmed with a GPS. With a little more tweaking on the prop to get the RPM dialed in this ski will hit 77+mph. Needs to be dialed in for 8200 RPM
Other items available, but NOT included in price:
- Yacht Club trailer
- Owners manual on CD-ROM
Last edited by pwc4life; 02-15-2013 at 05:17 PM.
02-13-2013, 12:08 AM #2
If this ski is even remotely clean this is the buy if the year...
GL on the sale. It shouldnt last a full 24 hrs
02-13-2013, 10:41 AM #3
I know how he is and he always keeps the ski clean. Dam good deal for somebody starting out!! Great setup too.
02-13-2013, 04:50 PM #4
02-13-2013, 05:23 PM #5
clean looking ski. Good luck with sale
02-14-2013, 03:29 PM #6
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
02-14-2013, 04:21 PM #7
02-14-2013, 05:03 PM #8
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
pm me a contact number please
02-14-2013, 05:06 PM #9
02-14-2013, 05:18 PM #10
I can vouch for the condition of this ski, it is very well maintained and a very fast ski. Who ever gets this ski will be happy!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By dober23 in forum Sea Doo 4Tec SkisReplies: 30Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:41 PM
By dober23 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2008, 07:59 PM
By BGslugger10 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2008, 12:21 AM
By RXPBeast in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
By Mason Lake in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-08-2008, 06:13 AM