+1

Group ride at Table Rock

Ok guys we are having a second annual Table Rock ride this May 17 through the 19. We will be staying at the Hideaway Resort on The James arm of Table rock. This is one of the best areas of the lake for smooth water and not a lot of Traffic. We have at least 6 skis so far and invite you to check out our facebook page Table Rock pwc group. We have a 120 plus ride planned for D=Saturday and short rides and having fun on Friday and Sunday with some short rides and enjoying running the buoy course. Pm me for more info. Hideaway is 417-538-2992 tell Karen or Steve John sent you.

+1
    I'm in. Spending the Summer at TR and looking for some people to ride with. What's the route for the Saturday ride?

+1
    Count me In ... no races in Race and would love to see Table Rock Lake. If any changes, please update. I see ya May 17th

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasGV View Post
    I'm in. Spending the Summer at TR and looking for some people to ride with. What's the route for the Saturday ride?
    WE will be leaving from Hideaway Marina on the James river arm about 9:30 10 am. WE will head toward the dam and turn right on the white river arm go past shell know, Beaver about another 5 miles or so then back. It depends on the return we may run down to Kimberling bridge. We will stop and have lunch at one of the marinas on the way back. We usually cruise at 30 or so with occasional 60 plus runs. We stay with each other and no one gets left out. This is a no drinking cruise and kids are welcome. We do stop reasonably often for breaks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    Count me In ... no races in Race and would love to see Table Rock Lake. If any changes, please update. I see ya May 17th
    Glad to have you ride with us. I dont expect things will change but will keep you upto date. Are you going to stay at hideaway?

+1
    Just got of phone with Karen at the Hideaway. They have 3 rooms left for that weekend. We have 4 cabins already taken. Come on and ride with us. You don't have to stay at hideaway we can pick you up as we go along. All are welcome. Fun times and great people. Gas is available on the water for those wondering about that. We will have a cookout on friay and saturday evening bring what you like and some to share.
    Only 65 days

+1
    Thanks for the invite ... not sure where we will stay ... but we will plan to make the weekend. See Ya Then.

+1
    How strict are you on the "no drinking" rule? I would love to go, but I would also like a beer or two around lunch time. Sounds like a blast and it would be a nice change from the ozarks. Table rock is a much prettier lake. If the no drinking rule is firm, I hope you guys all have fun and stay safe.

+1
    The no drinking is for the guys that have to take a cooler of beer on the water as opposed to a couple of bottles of water. A beer at lunch is fine and no problem.

Hey come ride with us we are not prudes and the evenings and lunch beer is enjoyed as is a glass of wine. Sikes come on down and enjoy.
    John

+1
    Have fun guys. I was planning on going, but I have to go to Detroit for work this weekend for a week. I was really looking forward to this ride. Hope you guys have fun and stay safe and warm!

Thread Information