Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Candoo wanted!!

  1. #1
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69

    Candoo wanted!!

    I know is a long shot but I had to try here first!! Let me know if you have one that you want to sell...


  2. #2
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,064
    +1
    790
    Here you go!
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=192392
    Find someone that wants a reflashed ECU and yall can have a deal. Taking offfers.

  3. #3
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Here you go!
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=192392
    Find someone that wants a reflashed ECU and yall can have a deal. Taking offfers.
    Thanks for your offer but know you made me realize that the only one worth buying would be the unlimited version right?

  4. #4
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,064
    +1
    790
    You can buy a used one and upgrade it to a unlimited shop version. Its cheaper in the long run.

  5. #5
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    You can buy a used one and upgrade it to a unlimited shop version. Its cheaper in the long run.
    You probably right but I don't do this for a living, I rather use that money on something else.. I guess I'm going a have to get a new one.

  6. #6
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,701
    +1
    116
    Dude if you buy Austins it would only be 99 bucks to make his candoo work. u just need an additional vin added.

    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    You can buy a used one and upgrade it to a unlimited shop version. Its cheaper in the long run.
    You probably right but I don't do this for a living, I rather use that money on something else.. I guess I'm going a have to get a new one.

  7. #7
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Yes, but what the hell am I going to do with the ECU? I don't need it!!

  8. #8
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,064
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Yes, but what the hell am I going to do with the ECU? I don't need it!!
    Yes, I agree with you, but maybe we can find someone that needs/Wants a ECU that is UNLOCKED and just let them marry it to there ski and you buy the Can DOO.

    I am open to offers aswell. BUT Yes, I agree. Also 5 Additional vins is only $249

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB I want to purchase a candoo
    By DR2006RXP in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 08:38 AM
  2. Factory service manual for RXP wanted.
    By 06Busa in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 07:59 PM
  3. Is it a splash guard that I want?
    By Ed in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 07:10 AM
  4. Want to start modding
    By Compwhiz82 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 02:19 PM
  5. Just wanted to Thank Mark Underwood
    By Sunfunzoom in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 01:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •