Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Riva Waterbox

+1

Riva Waterbox

What performance gains if any would the Riva Waterbox have on a Stage 1+ ski....

dude i dont want to be rude but please add all your questions to your original thread.youve been making a thread every other day since you joined.all your questions will be answered just as quickly in the same thread there isnt a need to keep making new ones everyday.to answer your question in my experience save your money you wont gain top speed since your ski is close to stock it will help slightly with acceleration.

+1
    Sorry I didn't realize I violated the 1 post per week rule. Being new to the sport of PWC I guess asking questions is frowned upon, I'll take my questions and money to another forum...again thanks for setting this newb straight.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasttimez View Post
    Sorry I didn't realize I violated the 1 post per week rule. Being new to the sport of PWC I guess asking questions is frowned upon, I'll take my questions and money to another forum...again thanks for setting this newb straight.

Cranky folks around here dude............and there worried about server space, the "thanks obama and gm" thread is the biggest waste of space.........

+1
    Has anyone cut one of these open yet? I have modded waterbox's for other builds. If you have, post some links or pics in this thread. I am curious to see what the baffles, inlet & exit pipe angles look like.

For a stock or Stage 1+ ski not worth the money!!! Unless your looking for sound, then go for it! Replacing the waterbox for me, will be never or the last thing I do.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hialeahchiko305 View Post
    dude i dont want to be rude but please add all your questions to your original thread.youve been making a thread every other day since you joined.all your questions will be answered just as quickly in the same thread there isnt a need to keep making new ones everyday.to answer your question in my experience save your money you wont gain top speed since your ski is close to stock it will help slightly with acceleration.
    Who cares how many questions he asks? I'd rather he ask questions than pop off any give advice when he doesn't have a damn clue what he is talking about like alot of people on here! Cut the guy some slack.

+1

+1
    Leave the guy ask as many questions he wants there no rule to ask questions he is just another member seeking from help from experienced forum members... be cool..

Keep the stock waterbox until you change charger wheel or you wont see any gain...

+1
    I don't think he was telling the guy not to ask questions...was telling him to put the questions he had in one thread since there were several...reread the post...I don't think anyone has a problem with anybody asking questions.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahamiamiski View Post
    I don't think he was telling the guy not to ask questions...was telling him to put the questions he had in one thread since there were several...reread the post...I don't think anyone has a problem with anybody asking questions.
    Why? I'd rather read a thread focused on a single topic than one that'a all over the place. Also makes it easier for new members to find the most recent specific info they're looking for without having to dig through 500 post threads.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information