Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Riva Waterbox

  1. #1
    Fasttimez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    228
    +1
    6

    Riva Waterbox

    What performance gains if any would the Riva Waterbox have on a Stage 1+ ski....


  2. #2
    dude i dont want to be rude but please add all your questions to your original thread.youve been making a thread every other day since you joined.all your questions will be answered just as quickly in the same thread there isnt a need to keep making new ones everyday.to answer your question in my experience save your money you wont gain top speed since your ski is close to stock it will help slightly with acceleration.

  3. #3
    Fasttimez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    228
    +1
    6
    Sorry I didn't realize I violated the 1 post per week rule. Being new to the sport of PWC I guess asking questions is frowned upon, I'll take my questions and money to another forum...again thanks for setting this newb straight.

  4. #4
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasttimez View Post
    Sorry I didn't realize I violated the 1 post per week rule. Being new to the sport of PWC I guess asking questions is frowned upon, I'll take my questions and money to another forum...again thanks for setting this newb straight.


    Cranky folks around here dude............and there worried about server space, the "thanks obama and gm" thread is the biggest waste of space.........


  5. #5
    Lakeside518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Clifton Park, NY
    Posts
    265
    +1
    16
    Has anyone cut one of these open yet? I have modded waterbox's for other builds. If you have, post some links or pics in this thread. I am curious to see what the baffles, inlet & exit pipe angles look like.

    For a stock or Stage 1+ ski not worth the money!!! Unless your looking for sound, then go for it! Replacing the waterbox for me, will be never or the last thing I do.

  6. +1 by:


  7. #6
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by hialeahchiko305 View Post
    dude i dont want to be rude but please add all your questions to your original thread.youve been making a thread every other day since you joined.all your questions will be answered just as quickly in the same thread there isnt a need to keep making new ones everyday.to answer your question in my experience save your money you wont gain top speed since your ski is close to stock it will help slightly with acceleration.
    Who cares how many questions he asks? I'd rather he ask questions than pop off any give advice when he doesn't have a damn clue what he is talking about like alot of people on here! Cut the guy some slack.


  8. #7
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,805
    +1
    2,024

  9. #8
    prostocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    442
    +1
    17
    Leave the guy ask as many questions he wants there no rule to ask questions he is just another member seeking from help from experienced forum members... be cool..

    Keep the stock waterbox until you change charger wheel or you wont see any gain...

  10. #9
    yamahamiamiski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    571
    +1
    48
    I don't think he was telling the guy not to ask questions...was telling him to put the questions he had in one thread since there were several...reread the post...I don't think anyone has a problem with anybody asking questions.

  11. #10
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,805
    +1
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahamiamiski View Post
    I don't think he was telling the guy not to ask questions...was telling him to put the questions he had in one thread since there were several...reread the post...I don't think anyone has a problem with anybody asking questions.
    Why? I'd rather read a thread focused on a single topic than one that'a all over the place. Also makes it easier for new members to find the most recent specific info they're looking for without having to dig through 500 post threads.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Riva waterbox
    By START in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 12:31 AM
  2. Riva Waterbox Installation
    By BigDaddyRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:42 AM
  3. "Riva" Waterbox
    By g8tor8 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:34 PM
  4. RIVA Waterbox
    By HYNES in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:05 AM
  5. Riva Waterbox?
    By meeper in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 07:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •