Videos of stuffing/bucking in action?

I've see a drag race video once where the rider got bucked on youtube, anyone got the link? Can't find it.

Any other bucking/stuffing videos would be great too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hkallestad View Post
    I've see a drag race video once where the rider got bucked on youtube, anyone got the link? Can't find it.

Any other bucking/stuffing videos would be great too.

+1
    In the description it says it had an intake grate brake

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    In the description it says it had an intake grate brake
    Yes, that's what happened. I posted it because it's the only drag race video I remember where somebody got launched at full speed.

Still a buck, nuclear buck Did it go ok?

+1
    there's a video out there somewhere on YouTube from the World Finals from 2009. Some guy from Thailand stuff so bad it look like it hurt. I can't find it but someone on here might be able to find it.

+1
    Here is a stuff in right lane after passing finish line.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    Here is a stuff in right lane after passing finish line.

Thats a good one there.

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    Here's the short version: Stock intake grate caused stuff around 72-73mph. I remember getting bucked, but after that, it's foggy. I didn't have the luxury of skipping across the water. I went in back first and came to a stop within 25 feet or so and suffered permanent injuries, which are....Severe concussion and possible brain injuries (my pituitary gland is now malfunctioning), severe whiplash, 5 nearly herniated discs in my thoracic region, all in a row. (T1-T5) Some of those discs are touching my spine and 3 epidurals have had little improvement. Not quite bad enough for surgery, but close. I nearly broke my right wrist, sprained ligaments in my right knee and right foot. The accident paralyzed me for a few seconds and when I opened my eyes, I was under water with my life vest pulling me to the surface. I still don't know how I walked away from something like that, but that runs in the family. We usually walk away from things that put people in the hospital, even my mom.
    If you ever feel the ski bounce, back off and stand up if you're tucked in low! I learned a few harsh lessons that day and have trouble remembering about a month after that.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by UNSANE View Post
    Here's the short version: Stock intake grate caused stuff around 72-73mph. I remember getting bucked, but after that, it's foggy. I didn't have the luxury of skipping across the water. I went in back first and came to a stop within 25 feet or so and suffered permanent injuries, which are....Severe concussion and possible brain injuries (my pituitary gland is now malfunctioning), severe whiplash, 5 nearly herniated discs in my thoracic region, all in a row. (T1-T5) Some of those discs are touching my spine and 3 epidurals have had little improvement. Not quite bad enough for surgery, but close. I nearly broke my right wrist, sprained ligaments in my right knee and right foot. The accident paralyzed me for a few seconds and when I opened my eyes, I was under water with my life vest pulling me to the surface. I still don't know how I walked away from something like that, but that runs in the family. We usually walk away from things that put people in the hospital, even my mom.
    If you ever feel the ski bounce, back off and stand up if you're tucked in low! I learned a few harsh lessons that day and have trouble remembering about a month after that.
    I hope the doctors gave you some good shit for that one.....always nice to nearly escape death. Cant say how many times its happened to me on my bike or cars at 150+mph. Last time it was a blown diff at 196 mph in my 240sx and i somehow managed to make it out in one piece.
    Our moto is "one on the gas and one in the grave"

Thread Information