Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    2008 Honda F15x whats it worth..

    I've seen a Honda F15x in Georgia ,, its in excellent like new condition, with double aluminum nice trailer,, ski has 37 hours on it,, its a 2008 model ,, whats it worth cash money,, and are these pretty good skis..


  2. #2
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by jongurley View Post
    I've seen a Honda F15x in Georgia ,, its in excellent like new condition, with double aluminum nice trailer,, ski has 37 hours on it,, its a 2008 model ,, whats it worth cash money,, and are these pretty good skis..


    About 6,500 with trailer......they don't make them anymore so there retail resale value has diminished a bit

  3. #3
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650
    I think Rick is a little high....I have seen them in the past go for that brand new left over on the show room floor.....Honda has not made a ski in a while, I would look at other Manufactures as parts availability is going to become an issue.....plus they suck to ride....the lag is terrible....

  4. #4
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
    I think Rick is a little high....I have seen them in the past go for that brand new left over on the show room floor.....Honda has not made a ski in a while, I would look at other Manufactures as parts availability is going to become an issue.....plus they suck to ride....the lag is terrible....


    Actually the 2008-2010 honda hull is better than any Yamaha hull I have seen. If the
    Honda was powered a bit better it would give any Yamaha and seadoo a run for its money.....and would be there with kawasaki in power and handling in rough

  5. #5
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    I would not comment on anything I didn't ride......the 15x from Honda was worlds better that the first generations of 12x......I know because i owned a 12x and rode a 15x quite a bit

  6. #6
    I would love to know were you saw them go for less the $6500 new on the show room floor? Maybe the F12x model not the F15x. Suck to ride the a big statement to make plus the lag is not bad at all.

  7. +1 by:


  8. #7
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by 05aquatrax View Post
    I would love to know were you saw them go for less the $6500 new on the show room floor? Maybe the F12x model not the F15x. Suck to ride the a big statement to make plus the lag is not bad at all.


    Actually my 6500 price is low for a F15X should be 7000-7500 with trailer......don't know what Aquaholic was talkin about

  9. #8
    stangbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    844
    +1
    129
    I think Harry is off a bit on this one. I've never seen a new 15x leftover for anywhere near that. I think he is thinking of a 12. I really enjoy riding them in the rough. And can be a pretty quick/fast ski for low money. I don't think they turn that great. JMO

  10. #9
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by stangbang View Post
    I think Harry is off a bit on this one. I've never seen a new 15x leftover for anywhere near that. I think he is thinking of a 12. I really enjoy riding them in the rough. And can be a pretty quick/fast ski for low money. I don't think they turn that great. JMO



    Thats when you met Q.........i'm sorry for that.....i like the 15X if it was powered better it would be nice

  11. #10
    chripark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Perth Western Australia
    Posts
    87
    +1
    4
    I had both a 12 and then a 15 and at the time loved them thought they were brilliant. However I moved to oz and left my Honda behind and when here got a seadoo gtr 215 first ride went to corner it and the thing threw me off!

    I never realised that a jetski could turn like that, opened my eyes for sure I would never go back to a Honda personally. It's like driving a tank IMHO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 RXPX Whats it worth
    By Dr Len in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 07:44 PM
  2. Whats it worth??
    By orlo in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. 1997 Challenger - whats it worth
    By UnityRacing in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 07:19 AM
  4. guys whats it worth
    By Hydrotherapy in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 10:24 AM
  5. Whats it worth??
    By AMG ETR in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •