Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2008 Honda F15x whats it worth..

I've seen a Honda F15x in Georgia ,, its in excellent like new condition, with double aluminum nice trailer,, ski has 37 hours on it,, its a 2008 model ,, whats it worth cash money,, and are these pretty good skis..

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jongurley View Post
    I've seen a Honda F15x in Georgia ,, its in excellent like new condition, with double aluminum nice trailer,, ski has 37 hours on it,, its a 2008 model ,, whats it worth cash money,, and are these pretty good skis..

About 6,500 with trailer......they don't make them anymore so there retail resale value has diminished a bit

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    I think Rick is a little high....I have seen them in the past go for that brand new left over on the show room floor.....Honda has not made a ski in a while, I would look at other Manufactures as parts availability is going to become an issue.....plus they suck to ride....the lag is terrible....

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
    I think Rick is a little high....I have seen them in the past go for that brand new left over on the show room floor.....Honda has not made a ski in a while, I would look at other Manufactures as parts availability is going to become an issue.....plus they suck to ride....the lag is terrible....

Actually the 2008-2010 honda hull is better than any Yamaha hull I have seen. If the
    Honda was powered a bit better it would give any Yamaha and seadoo a run for its money.....and would be there with kawasaki in power and handling in rough

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    I would not comment on anything I didn't ride......the 15x from Honda was worlds better that the first generations of 12x......I know because i owned a 12x and rode a 15x quite a bit

I would love to know were you saw them go for less the $6500 new on the show room floor? Maybe the F12x model not the F15x. Suck to ride the a big statement to make plus the lag is not bad at all.

7. +1 by:

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 05aquatrax View Post
    I would love to know were you saw them go for less the $6500 new on the show room floor? Maybe the F12x model not the F15x. Suck to ride the a big statement to make plus the lag is not bad at all.

Actually my 6500 price is low for a F15X should be 7000-7500 with trailer......don't know what Aquaholic was talkin about

+1
    I think Harry is off a bit on this one. I've never seen a new 15x leftover for anywhere near that. I think he is thinking of a 12. I really enjoy riding them in the rough. And can be a pretty quick/fast ski for low money. I don't think they turn that great. JMO

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stangbang View Post
    I think Harry is off a bit on this one. I've never seen a new 15x leftover for anywhere near that. I think he is thinking of a 12. I really enjoy riding them in the rough. And can be a pretty quick/fast ski for low money. I don't think they turn that great. JMO

Thats when you met Q.........i'm sorry for that.....i like the 15X if it was powered better it would be nice

+1
    I had both a 12 and then a 15 and at the time loved them thought they were brilliant. However I moved to oz and left my Honda behind and when here got a seadoo gtr 215 first ride went to corner it and the thing threw me off!

I never realised that a jetski could turn like that, opened my eyes for sure I would never go back to a Honda personally. It's like driving a tank IMHO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information