Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Rules

+1

2013 Rules

I'm sure they are posted somewhere around here but might be easier if made a "sticky" in this section.

http://www.rivaracing.com/HydroDrags..._CompGuide.pdf

Thanks

+1

2013 rules

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I'm sure they are posted somewhere around here but might be easier if made a "sticky" in this section.

Thanks
    these are 2012 rules posted. even if they are the same they should be posted by by the mike or assigned sponsor as to avoid any confusion of what is allowed or not.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post

Thanks
    these are 2012 rules posted. even if they are the same they should be posted by by the mike or assigned sponsor as to avoid any confusion of what is allowed or not.
    You are correct and have asked people to do so. There have been many changes this year to IJSBA rules and not sure how they will correlate to the Hydrodrag Guide.

Either way when they are done they need to be added here in black and white.

+1
    Interesting that the turbo housing must be of the full circulating water jacket type? Plenty of people out there running non jacketed exhaust housings that would not qualify?
    Or am I not reading that right?

26.10 TURBOCHARGER/SUPERCHARGER
    26.10.1 Modified and Aftermarket Turbo/Superchargers: Aftermarket turbochargers and superchargers may be used provided a hazard is not created. Original turbocharger or supercharger may be modified. Aftermarket turbochargers and superchargers may be added to originally normally aspirated watercraft. Turbocharger housing must be of the full circulating, water-jacket type at all times when the engine is running. All hoses and pipes may be modified or aftermarket.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayers View Post
    Interesting that the turbo housing must be of the full circulating water jacket type? Plenty of people out there running non jacketed exhaust housings that would not qualify?
    Or am I not reading that right?

26.10 TURBOCHARGER/SUPERCHARGER
    26.10.1 Modified and Aftermarket Turbo/Superchargers: Aftermarket turbochargers and superchargers may be used provided a hazard is not created. Original turbocharger or supercharger may be modified. Aftermarket turbochargers and superchargers may be added to originally normally aspirated watercraft. Turbocharger housing must be of the full circulating, water-jacket type at all times when the engine is running. All hoses and pipes may be modified or aftermarket.
    Good point and not really sure why it would be needed for drag racing, CC racing it would be a good idea.

+1
    So am I reading right that fuel is unleaded gasoline only? No methanol? If no meth is there a specific octane you must adhere to? Also-nitrous on a 2 stroke-what class would this put you in? Thanks

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by porschemaniac View Post
    So am I reading right that fuel is unleaded gasoline only? No methanol? If no meth is there a specific octane you must adhere to? Also-nitrous on a 2 stroke-what class would this put you in? Thanks

Unlimited

+1
    Comment back to me on Hydrodrags Facebook page - "We are finalizing the rules this week and plan to post them by Monday the 15th at the latest."

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Comment back to me on Hydrodrags Facebook page - "We are finalizing the rules this week and plan to post them by Monday the 15th at the latest."
    What?

+1
    What?
    On the HydroDrags Facebook page, I asked. Where can the 2013 rules be found, so folks know what class they fall in? They came back with the answer - We are finalizing the rules this week and plan to post them by Monday the 15th at the latest.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information