Thread: 3rude

+1

3rude

Anyone here put a 3rude sc on a 2010 rxt x. what speeds have you seen? with what props, mods exc. What sort of psi are people seeing with this sc and what other mods do I need. iv got 4in intake, solas15/22r prop, r&d intake grate, j pipe. im getting valve springs, retainers and re-tune got told by someone in Australia I need to put a metal thou hull fitting instead of plastic anyone know if this is true.

+1
    Depends on rpm?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndskyz View Post
    Anyone here put a 3rude sc on a 2010 rxt x. what speeds have you seen? with what props, mods exc. What sort of psi are people seeing with this sc and what other mods do I need. iv got 4in intake, solas15/22r prop, r&d intake grate, j pipe. im getting valve springs, retainers and re-tune got told by someone in Australia I need to put a metal thou hull fitting instead of plastic anyone know if this is true.
    Not true.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Depends on rpm?
    Looking between 8650-9000

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayers View Post
    Not true.
    Thanks mate the people down here said it will crack if you don't put the metal one. Said it will have to much Power must be trying to drum up some business

+1
    Not true.
    Thanks mate the people down here said it will crack if you don't put the metal one. Said it will have to much Power must be trying to drum up some business
    Don't know WTF they were talking about.

You say it's a 2010 RXT but one of your mods is J pipe? They ditched the J pipe 2008. Do you mean you got rid of the plastic resonator in the exhaust?

+1
    Not true.

You say it's a 2010 RXT but one of your mods is J pipe? They ditched the J pipe 2008. Do you mean you got rid of the plastic resonator in the exhaust?
    Yep

+1
    Not true.

Yep
    A through hull exhaust has a lot nicer sound. Gets rid of the drone.

Do you still have the flame arrestor in the intake mani?

+1

Do you still have the flame arrestor in the intake mani?[/QUOTE]
    Ill look into a through hull exhaust and I do still have the flame arrestor got told its a waste of 4 hrs pulling it out

+1

Do you still have the flame arrestor in the intake mani?
    Ill look into a through hull exhaust and I do still have the flame arrestor got told its a waste of 4 hrs pulling it out[/QUOTE]

Was that the same guys that told you the plastic through hull wouldn't hold up?

If your going as big as 3 rude, Get tha FA out.

Thread Information