jet ski painter in Houston area?

Im looking for someone to paint my RXP for me, I live between houston and beaumont. I have gone to a few body shops near by but they were way overpriced. Thanks!

Bethany, Mo.
    Just kind of curious how much was they wanting and was it pricede to gel coat it?

One wouldnt even look at it, and the other wanted around 2k. My gelcoat is in good condition, I just want them to paint over it. Just to clear things up this is just for the upper part of the hull, Im leaving the bottom as is.

Bethany, Mo.
    You can be saprised at what a good buff job can do for gel, but if to oxidized and fadded and you dont want to wet sand it then, if you find a place and your going to go with a paint, dont have them use Nason 2k, if you want something that lasts have them use Tamco's Duraflint 2 its easy to use, single stage, and the most durable that I have found and looks like glass when cured when i say durible I mean it and yes been tested by running into some rocks at idel because our lake was down from drout hardly left a scratch . I would charge $850 to do a top, but of course I am to far away from you. and that should be a good figure to go by.

Yeah that's the price range I'm looking for! I am the one taking the ski down, (taking plastics off, removing the mats and glue, and taking the trim off. I just think 2k is steep

Thread Information