how many horse power?

hello guys, how many horse power does the FZR 2013 come all stock? how many lb of boost is the supercharge stock? now if i put stage 1,how many horse power will i get more from stock? how many miles will i do with stage 1? is it true if i change my cam i will go way faster? i want to do at least 74 to 76 mph without touching my engine... i also run in ocean. thanks

I know your new but search is your friend! 210hp 7lbs stock, stage 1 my guess not much Hp and same miles, dont worry about cams until after stage 3, my advice dont worry about stage anything get a ride plate from jim,intake grate,R3,ribbon delete and repitch your prop and you will be there. I going off the top of my head so if there are any mistakes im sure someone will chime in.

+1
    Look at MikeFZR's build thread - http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135096 - it's probably the most relevant for someone that wants to keep there ski in warranty, not mess with the SC or ECU and still get great speed boost. Max 75 (72-73 all day) with the stock ECU and wheel, just bolt-ons and prop. Basically what I'll be doing to mine when I get it out of storage.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    Look at MikeFZR's build thread - http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135096 - it's probably the most relevant for someone that wants to keep there ski in warranty, not mess with the SC or ECU and still get great speed boost. Max 75 (72-73 all day) with the stock ECU and wheel, just bolt-ons and prop. Basically what I'll be doing to mine when I get it out of storage.
    The above posters at both right. Stage 1 is good for 73 all day if you set it up right.

Thread Information