more advice please

hey guys, ive bought a rxt and bought a stage 1 kit off jerry, it really woke the ski up and im a happy bunny, but i suffer with a bit lf athritis in my thumb joints and using the thumb throttle is quite painfull for me, my old two stoke skis came with umi bars and finger throttle already fitted can i fit a umi bar to fit my 07 rxt ? can i just just buy the bars and finger throttle or do i need other stuff aswell ????

To much is never enough Badvgood's Avatar
    +1
    Hi, Jerry sells this in his store http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=329

Riva used to do a finger throttle conversion kit, maybe Jerry can still get these for you.

You can get a whole UMI steering kit for yours, it feels nice to ride with, lowers the bars etc but if all you are after is finger throttle then either if the two above options would be perfect.

+1
    You can also add aftermarket bars to the stock steering stem and run a finger throttle that way too

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
    hey guys, ive bought a rxt and bought a stage 1 kit off jerry, it really woke the ski up and im a happy bunny, but i suffer with a bit lf athritis in my thumb joints and using the thumb throttle is quite painfull for me, my old two stoke skis came with umi bars and finger throttle already fitted can i fit a umi bar to fit my 07 rxt ? can i just just buy the bars and finger throttle or do i need other stuff aswell ????
    Riva did a conversion kit for changing this to a finger throttle. Part no is RS-2455. I`ve seem them on e-bay but it`s been a while.

Thread Information