PWCtoday.. no not a bashing thread!

Ok, I know pretty much everyone over here thinks the site SUCKS... but I must say that we need to get some serious 2 stroke sea doo guys over here to help me, the one with all the questions! LOL! No problems yet, but I tried the sea doo 2 stroke section over here when I first got the doo with a few general maintence questions and did not get much help.. thus I do use PWCtoday for help with my sea doo but I trust only a couple of people who'm I know know's what they are talking about. Like Mr. Bill O'Neal of watercraft majic, or NCDOO who bought a hull from me and picked it up, so I've actually met him. I wish the sea doo section could swing some more into older 2 strokes and not so much primarily all those RXP/RXT "boat" riders...

Having said that, GREENHULK is THE place for anything "Polaris" I can't say so much given my experience for sea doo help yet.

Jared

The wierd thing is, is that it seems like there's always the most viewers in the SeaDoo section here.

+1
    JCC,

If you have a question ask it. The only thread I see from you was 2.5 months ago and was answered (4 pages worth).

If you continue to have questions I'm sure myself or RQ (96XPSS) or shooter.... will hook you up.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyPT View Post
    The wierd thing is, is that it seems like there's always the most viewers in the SeaDoo section here.
    i agree lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jcc011185 View Post
    Ok, I know pretty much everyone over here thinks the site SUCKS... but I must say that we need to get some serious 2 stroke sea doo guys over here to help me, the one with all the questions! LOL! No problems yet, but I tried the sea doo 2 stroke section over here when I first got the doo with a few general maintence questions and did not get much help.. thus I do use PWCtoday for help with my sea doo but I trust only a couple of people who'm I know know's what they are talking about. Like Mr. Bill O'Neal of watercraft majic, or NCDOO who bought a hull from me and picked it up, so I've actually met him. I wish the sea doo section could swing some more into older 2 strokes and not so much primarily all those RXP/RXT "boat" riders...

Having said that, GREENHULK is THE place for anything "Polaris" I can't say so much given my experience for sea doo help yet.

Jared
    pm shooter or ben hermen they might be able to help

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyPT View Post

This place started as a site dedicated to seadoo RXP's. Then when riva's boards took a dump, all the tuners went here. - or at least that's what i've been able to piece together.

+1
    I kinda have the same complaint. This is THE place to be for Polaris, but the Kawi section is just dead. I posted a question 2 weeks ago, it's still the 4th thread in the section.

Now, it's a double edged sword. On the one hand, I only got one answer. However, it was the RIGHT one! From Randy at Watcon. I posted the same question on PWCTurday's Vintage Skis section; I got a bunch of responses. But most of those answers were wrong!

This was something serious, drilling out the main jet in an old carb, the kind with the nonreplaceable jets. I was told by some people to drill it out 2x larger than Randy said to go. Mighta workd, but I don't wanna be the one to find out!
    Last edited by delagem; 02-23-2007 at 01:19 PM. Reason: don't drink and type this early in the day...

Quality over quantity every time...always remember that!

Thread Information