+1

aluminum malvin intake manifold

this is a modified malvin manifold. i had a leak in the intake/cooler combo manifold so i detached it a made it a malvin's standard manifold what you see is a sandblasted manifold with a spacer welded on to accept a 75mm throttle body.the throttle body has a tps with three wires- plus,minus and signal- and uses a stock iac unit that can be used for either a stock seadoo ecu or aftermarket standalone it has all the necessary fittings for the air temp, map sensor, boost sensor, autronics pressure sensor and a a vacuum distribution block for 3 vacuum sources. you can block off whatever you don't use. it comes with fuel rail and a viton gasket not shown that prevents heatsoak from cylinder head to alu intake manifold. you are getting all items listed: manifold, fuel rail, throttle body, tps, viton gasket for

$600.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2116.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	294658   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2117.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	294659  

+1
    Flip that creature over I want to see underside

+1

TIM

Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    flip that creature over i want to see underside
    dude you making me work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1130.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	294669  

+1
    Lowered final price to $ 500 .save money it includes everything you need

+1
    holy crap somebody buy this thing for that price

+1
    Has this manifold been run on a ski--and if so what were the results over a stock manifold.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Has this manifold been run on a ski--and if so what were the results over a stock manifold.
    it definately has been run. once on supercharged ski and multiple times on turbo ski. initally it was run as a malvin combo (intake with integrated intercooler) then returned to standard intake manifold.

on a superchargedski this manifold shines has good throttle response,gets rid of some cavitation on buttom end and comes alive at higher rpm mostly due to the short wide runner design and high flow fuel rail. the rail is internally bigger than the danny and has cooling ribs.

[B]on a turbo ski[/B with properly sized turbo (not too big) it has acceptable buttom end but comes more alive at high rpm. on a highly modified turbo boat you loose some buttom end but top end becomes stronger. all depends on setup (intercooler.pump, ecu, antilag etc....) this manifold has an even larger tb(billet bds tb 75mm) which makes it more responsive midrange through top end on a high mod turbo. if you want to see this manifold in action look at my video "rxp zapata turbo".
    i believe this manifold works best on the supercharged skis and works acceptable on turbo skis as long as the turbo is properly sized.

+1

MAIFOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance View Post
    has this manifold been run on a ski--and if so what were the results over a stock manifold.
    it definately has been run. Once on supercharged ski and multiple times on turbo ski. Initally it was run as a malvin combo (intake with integrated intercooler) then returned to standard intake manifold.

on a superchargedski this manifold shines has good throttle response,gets rid of some cavitation on buttom end and comes alive at higher rpm mostly due to the short wide runner design and high flow fuel rail. The rail is internally bigger than the danny and has cooling ribs.

[b]on a turbo ski[/b with properly sized turbo (not too big) it has acceptable buttom end but comes more alive at high rpm. On a highly modified turbo boat you loose some buttom end but top end becomes stronger. All depends on setup (intercooler.pump, ecu, antilag etc....) this manifold has an even larger tb(billet bds tb 75mm) which makes it more responsive midrange through top end on a high mod turbo. If you want to see this manifold in action look at my video "rxp zapata turbo".
    I believe this manifold works best on the supercharged skis and works acceptable on turbo skis as long as the turbo is properly sized.
    manifold is sold!

Thread Information