Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

V-Tech Data Logger info

Guys, check out the attachment which shows lots of information about the V-Tech logger.

This is a very cool device and will eliminate the need for you to have a separate Lamda controller. The logger acts as a Lamda controller, just add an 02 sensor which plugs directly into the logger.

The logger can be checked out here in the online store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2174
    Attached Files Attached Files

+1
    You guys need to make it work with IPhone

+1
    Jerry I like my logger but is suppose to have that cool case with tie down holes because mine doesn't.

+1
    Mine doesn't, still managed to secure it ok.

Only thing that annoys me is you have to stop the datalog before turning off the ski or you loose it. You go for a decent ride, get back pull the key and go F**K.

+1
    Agreed. if it was iPhone compatible i would buy one immediately

Quote Originally Posted by jbombino View Post
    You guys need to make it work with IPhone

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post

Only thing that annoys me is you have to stop the datalog before turning off the ski or you loose it. You go for a decent ride, get back pull the key and go F**K.
    Didn't know that thanks! Here is my tip back! Do Not leave the datalogger plugged in to the ski. I left mine plugged into the ski for 3weeks while getting impeller repitched! My battery was a year old, not only was it dead it lost a cell and wouldn't come back. Suppose to go riding with 12 friends and the wife! So after charging it with my big charger Sunday at 7:30 in the morning, it not coming back. I did a NASCAR battery swap at Advance Autoparts for $147 to the only battery they had an AGM battery. Then drove like crazy 95 miles, missed my friends and wife and I rode 122 miles trying to find them. 60 miles one way, $125 more in marine gas $60 miles back! PS ski is scary fast! Oh did I mention the Bay was rough as hell with 15 mph winds! Couldn't have made it if the wife didn't have the RXT-AS with suspension!

we will update firmware for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brd-Prey View Post

Didn't know that thanks! Here is my tip back! Do Not leave the datalogger plugged in to the ski. I left mine plugged into the ski for 3weeks while getting impeller repitched! My battery was a year old, not only was it dead it lost a cell and wouldn't come back. Suppose to go riding with 12 friends and the wife! So after charging it with my big charger Sunday at 7:30 in the morning, it not coming back. I did a NASCAR battery swap at Advance Autoparts for $147 to the only battery they had an AGM battery. Then drove like crazy 95 miles, missed my friends and wife and I rode 122 miles trying to find them. 60 miles one way, $125 more in marine gas $60 miles back! PS ski is scary fast! Oh did I mention the Bay was rough as hell with 15 mph winds! Couldn't have made it if the wife didn't have the RXT-AS with suspension!
    should not be like this, we will investigate,
    was dess key off?
    was both diag connector and afr sensor plugged in?

+1
    Yes, DESS key was off, o2 and canbus plug connected. My battery was not low it was dead. I just thought the computer dropped power after like 3 minutes, so I didn't thing anything about it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECH.SE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brd-Prey View Post

should not be like this, we will investigate,
    was dess key off?
    was both diag connector and afr sensor plugged in?
    Found the same problem with 1 ski here.
    The logger felt 'warm' to the touch and battery was completely dead after about 3-4 days.
    o2 sensor was plugged in.

Its either the o2 sensor or BT chip remained powered up IMO.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information