Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Nozzle Removal

  1. #1
    gorilla03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stevens point wi
    Posts
    3,774
    +1
    5

    Nozzle Removal

    does the whole pump have to come out in order to get the nozzel out? i cant get it out...there are two tubes attached, and a black peice(engine coolant tube) that are holding it in can i just take those out to get the nozzel off?
    Last edited by gorilla03; 02-20-2007 at 04:57 PM.


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gorilla03 View Post
    does the whole pump have to come out in order to get the nozzel out? i cant get it out...there are two tubes attached, and a black peice(engine coolant tube) that are holding it in can i just take those out to get the nozzel off?
    YES they just slip on and are held with zip ties that don't really need to be cut of to remove so you can reuse them!
    Last edited by ZMANN; 02-20-2007 at 05:09 PM.

  3. #3
    gorilla03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stevens point wi
    Posts
    3,774
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    YES they just slip on and are held with zip ties that don't really need to be cut of to remove so you can reuse them!
    Okay thanks...the only problem im having is getting that black piece above #11 so it could come out...

  4. #4
    turn the tube back and forth a little bit ! it has an oring at each end and somtimes they get sticky! Z

  5. #5
    gorilla03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stevens point wi
    Posts
    3,774
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    turn the tube back and forth a little bit ! it has an oring at each end and somtimes they get sticky! Z
    Thanks Z I'll try that next time i'm out workin on the ski

  6. #6
    Water Bum Rodneyae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Posts
    3,083
    If I have one that is stuck you might try spraying some wd40 on the tube and any where that is having trouble comming apart.

  7. #7
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    Leave the bolts off. fire it up and stuff some snow into the intake grate and pop goes the weasel!!!

  8. #8
    Water Bum Rodneyae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Posts
    3,083
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Leave the bolts off. fire it up and stuff some snow into the intake grate and pop goes the weasel!!!

    I have to remember that one. LOL

  9. #9
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    It also works with leaves.

  10. #10
    gorilla03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stevens point wi
    Posts
    3,774
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Leave the bolts off. fire it up and stuff some snow into the intake grate and pop goes the weasel!!!
    i wonder which would work better for this instead of snow...a whopper or a frosty??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How to remove lime deposits around jet thrust nozzle
    By DBINX in forum Honda How To & FAQs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:04 PM
  2. OK to remove sxr nozzle rings?
    By born riding in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 01:44 PM
  3. Removing Bildge Tube In Pump Nozzle
    By Chrisrokc in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 01:09 AM
  4. How-To: Removing the engine cowling.
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 10:28 AM
  5. I need help remove stock intercooler
    By orc in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •