Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Bosch Motorsport EV14 injectors

Hi,
    I have been reading a lot of positive info about these injectors. It seems people prefer these to the Seimens Dekas.
    Is there any reason why these couldn't be used in early model (Seimens ecu) RXPs?
    In particular part no 0 280 158 123. They have the extended tip and dual cone spray pattern and some have the right EV1 connection.
    Attached Files Attached Files

+1
    No, they should work just fine. Was looking at the 1000 cc ones recently for my turbo

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonut View Post
    Hi,
    I have been reading a lot of positive info about these injectors. It seems people prefer these to the Seimens Dekas.
    Is there any reason why these couldn't be used in early model (Seimens ecu) RXPs?
    In particular part no 0 280 158 123. They have the extended tip and dual cone spray pattern and some have the right EV1 connection.
    You will need fuel management like a custom tune or CMD to not be pig rich 100% of the time out of boost.

+1
    You will need fuel management like a custom tune or CMD to not be pig rich 100% of the time out of boost
    Looks like he has a Rude fuel controller now

+1
    Cheers, my signature is a bit out of date. It should read more like yours Psycho, I'm now turbo with CMD autotune and soon to have SDC ecu. What injectors do you currently run Psycho? I was looking at the 630cc ones to run up to 20psi max boost. Will that be ok?

I would run at least 1100s on any turbo application. 60 is on the edge with a stock install with stock fuel pressures.

Andy

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonut View Post
    Cheers, my signature is a bit out of date. It should read more like yours Psycho, I'm now turbo with CMD autotune and soon to have SDC ecu. What injectors do you currently run Psycho? I was looking at the 630cc ones to run up to 20psi max boost. Will that be ok?
    Mine are siemens 60's that were flow modded to 74#hr By the my local injector shop. They work well, have had them for the last 2 yrs, and up to 22 psi
    , but duty cycle was in the 90's. That's why I've been browsing lately, gonna crank up the RPMS, and boost soon

Psyco, are you running a RRFPR?

What pressure was the shop using in the rail when they got 74#

Fuel pressure needs to be set at 42-50 on a RRFPR with the motor dead (0 PSI in the intake). At 22 PSI in the intake would give about 68psi in the rail at WOT when set up this way.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by whittlebeast View Post
    Psyco, are you running a RRFPR? Yes an Aeromotive RRFPR

What pressure was the shop using in the rail when they got 74# I believe they said @ 58psi it would flow 74#hrFuel pressure needs to be set at 42-50 on a RRFPR with the motor dead (0 PSI in the intake). At 22 PSI in the intake would give about 68psi in the rail at WOT when set up this way.

+1
    Great info, thanks guys. Maybe I will go bigger on the injectors to be on the safe side.
    Psycho, what have you done to the bottom end of yours? Pistons, rods, crank, flywheel? I think yours and Breons build thread was what inspired me to go turbo. I've only had mine running at 10psi so far, then I worked out my rings were stuffed so I've pulled the motor to do the bottom end.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information