Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    b_dolla44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana United States
    Posts
    1,165
    +1
    15

    2009+2011 Rxp-X prop in 04-08 pump?

    Hey guys,
    I've searched and searched....but, have yet to come to any solid evedince if it will or won't work. Or better yet. What I need to do to make it work.
    This is for my brothers 04 Rxp.
    2011 rxpx prop
    05 Pump
    Thanks in advance!
    Fyi the ski is running: 4" kanaflex front air, Rude 1, XS IC, rrfpr, and 42s.


  2. #2
    lazsrxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    460
    +1
    3
    With those mods u need a 15/20, I have repitched for more rpm lmk

  3. #3
    b_dolla44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana United States
    Posts
    1,165
    +1
    15
    I agree a 15/20 would be best.
    But, a OEM PX prop has proved to be a good budget stage 2 prop.
    He is only using it because it was in his budget.

    I am sure he would take a 15/20 if he could get one for cheap...anyone wanna let one go cheap!!?!!.

  4. #4
    lazsrxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    460
    +1
    3
    Give me $170 + shpping
    Name:  solas 1520 1.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  3.7 KBName:  Solas 1520 3.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  3.5 KBName:  1520 2.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  3.7 KB

  5. #5
    83.0 @ 8400 jhill19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teays Valley, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,800
    +1
    81
    Just texted you Brandon

  6. #6
    lazsrxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    460
    +1
    3
    ooooorrrrrrr
    Give $50 + shipping for my repitched RXT-X stock prop
    Name:  rxtx prop 1.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  2.8 KBName:  rxtx prop 2.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  3.6 KB

  7. #7
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    I dont think a newer style set back prop will work in a older pump.

  8. #8
    b_dolla44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana United States
    Posts
    1,165
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    Just texted you Brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by lazsrxp View Post
    Give me $170 + shpping
    Name:  solas 1520 1.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  3.7 KBName:  Solas 1520 3.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  3.5 KBName:  1520 2.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  3.7 KB
    Very nice!
    But he's Looking to spend more like $100-125 for a 15/20



    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    I dont think a newer style set back prop will work in a older pump.
    I'm thinking that by adding some washers it might be okay.


    Anyone done this??

  9. #9
    A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
    Posts
    2,693
    +1
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dolla44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    Just texted you Brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by lazsrxp View Post
    Give me $170 + shpping
    Name:  solas 1520 1.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  3.7 KBName:  Solas 1520 3.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  3.5 KBName:  1520 2.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  3.7 KB
    Very nice!
    But he's Looking to spend more like $100-125 for a 15/20



    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    I dont think a newer style set back prop will work in a older pump.
    I'm thinking that by adding some washers it might be okay.


    Anyone done this??
    Brandon,dont mess with washers or anything!!! Just look for a 15/20 at these money...

  10. #10
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dolla44 View Post
    I'm thinking that by adding some washers it might be okay.
    I think you are right. I tried it without washers and it locked up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD WTB drive shaft for RXP, or P-X 04-08'
    By psycho rxp in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 07:55 PM
  2. WTB 2009-2011 RXP-X Hull with title
    By [email protected] in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:53 PM
  3. rxp-x prop in an rxp
    By jersey785 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:38 PM
  4. sxr prop in a 650 pump
    By jetpump21 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 03:05 PM
  5. Calling PROP experts - RXP-X prop in 07 impeller housing?
    By Jim-C180 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •