Jet skiing Bradenton/Sarasota Area

Thinking of hauling my jetskis to the Bradenton/Sarasota area for Spring Break in a couple weeks. Any information related to jetski riding in the area would be appreciated.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspeeddemon View Post
    Thinking of hauling my jetskis to the Bradenton/Sarasota area for Spring Break in a couple weeks. Any information related to jetski riding in the area would be appreciated.
    Look up the jet ski Junkies on facebook they ride a couple times a week year round.

+1
    You might find something useful here: http://pwctrailfinder.com/FloridaPWCTrailRides.html I've got at least four trails just north of Sarasota (Manatee, Little Manatee, Tampa Bay & Maximo areas). Even if you're not exploring you may find a marina or boat launch to use, possibly a place to eat, hangout or get fuel.

+1
    Definitely look us up on Facebook. We do ride every week not only in this area but there are groups that ride all over the country and even others. March 30th most of us will be riding with Jim on his annual ride out of Dunedin about a hour north. I live on the Manatee River and am out there all the time with boat and ski.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceC View Post
    Definitely look us up on Facebook. We do ride every week not only in this area but there are groups that ride all over the country and even others. March 30th most of us will be riding with Jim on his annual ride out of Dunedin about a hour north. I live on the Manatee River and am out there all the time with boat and ski.
    We definitely will do that, we have 2 Ultra 300x's, a 2011 and 2012.

+1
    Cool...Funny thing. See lots of Ultras everywhere else but this area. East coast of Florida, Louisianna, out west everywhere but here on the East coast of FL they are few and far between.

Cool...Funny thing. See lots of Ultras everywhere else but this area. East coast of Florida, Louisianna, out west everywhere but here on the East coast of FL they are few and far between.
    Anybody riding tomorrow around Sarasota?

Jefferson City MO (Ride at Lake of the Ozarks)
    +1
    Anybody riding tomorrow around Sarasota?
    I wish

+1
    Everybody here was pretty pooped out from the Jim's Performance ride yesterday...I'm sure there will be people out but I don't know who. Here is the link to that ride with a lot of pictures if you are interested.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ms+performance

Thread Information